Been thinking about getting one of these for a while now and finally took the plunge through TorqueGT. It was the second car they sent details of and I really didn't expect to get it for my budget. But we did and though it was slightly over my budget, they honoured it and made up the difference.

These are the only pics I have at the moment, from the auction sheet.

http://torque-gt.ajes.com/st-0gHsgN47wXVZbux.htm

The car as only had the one owner and comes with a spare key. Also only had the Jap MOT in April.

Just waiting for a shipping date and loads more pics.

The only other civic I would have apart from an ek9...very capable car with the right drivers. Looks awesome mate. You got any plans for her or leaving it stock?

Thanks mate. Will be staying stock for a while at least. A lot of owners seem to change the suspension set up, as it's very firm. I'll see what it's like in a couple of months and decide then.

Thanks mate. Will be staying stock for a while at least. A lot of owners seem to change the suspension set up, as it's very firm. I'll see what it's like in a couple of months and decide then.

Yeah they seem to be extremely track focussed out of the box.....I've heard a couple of people mention changing the suspension...but the more hardcore honda nuts love it the way it is lol. Are you a member on ek9.org?

Yeah they seem to be extremely track focussed out of the box.....I've heard a couple of people mention changing the suspension...but the more hardcore honda nuts love it the way it is lol. Are you a member on ek9.org?

One of the reasons I went for it, was the handling.

I'm on the FD2 and CTR owners forums.

Here is the auction sheet translation -

Xenon
HDD inter navi
spare key
back camera
one owner
bought from user

seat slight wear
wheel has small scratch
same scratch and dent

front bumper has small scratch