dec`s glanza build***wepr tial and nct

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
so small update have been doing abit of hoarding and polishing ha bits are gathering up nicely picked up a ct9 and mani off jap91 just want to get the car running to work out any flaws in the system also picked up rear calipers have cleaned them and painted them black and bought rear dimpled and grooved discs.. front mount intercooler bought polished core and piping as i like my shiny bits same with a half rad i bought ,,, got a cusco panhard rod came sandblasted and powdercoated courtesy of christyep91 also bought the 4pot wilwood set up ebc pads and braided linesoff him a trd front anti roll bar and rear reflect lights never realised how beautiful a light they are ha (pity my paint looks ridicolous in the dark :silent: :silent: )picked up a race spec rocker that is in the process of been polished as pics will show yous have a racing developments catch tank on the way and bought blue silicone hose kit of tuning developments to replace most pipes in the bay and a few more bits like seals and a sard fpr whiteline rear arb nearly new and painted blue as i always do

have picked up body parts but thats been kept under wraps to keep ye guessing ha

slowly coming back to life

IMAG0177_zpsucwbbfbq.jpg

IMAG0176_zps0b3rhkjz.jpg

IMAG0175_zps5zntalwv.jpg

IMAG0174_zpsyzqzyhnk.jpg

IMAG0173_zps1qz6zy86.jpg

IMAG0171_zps2synult6.jpg

IMAG0170_zps7pd9e0sr.jpg

IMAG0169_zps3w12ojyg.jpg

IMAG0168_zpsu4axe6yd.jpg

IMAG0165_zps9seironx.jpg

IMAG0164_zps91ngfbqv.jpg

IMAG0163_zpsnlkmt7t9.jpg

IMAG0162_zpspidcqng3.jpg

IMAG0203_zpsod5sx0do.jpg

IMAG0161_zpskfiv6bid.jpg

IMAG0172_zpszjvwhjmo.jpg

Got my water/oil pipes from tuning very impressed seem top quality... Rw developments catch tank landed gave it a quick polish also got new injector seals and made up brackets to mount my intercooler, cleaned an primed the trd front anti roll bar to ... Good evenings work ha ive probably made more progress in the last few weeks then i did in the entire attempt at first build on this car also have picked up oils and coolant

IMAG0178_zpshkakjorn.jpg

IMAG0180_zpsvqm4wbao.jpg

IMAG0181_zpsffhn2ck3.jpg

IMAG0182_zpsctvmr2ny.jpg

IMAG0183_zpsln2xmlu8.jpg

IMAG0184_zpspfbzralq.jpg

IMAG0185_zpsabe4fgnf.jpg

IMAG0187_zps8z5iesnv.jpg

IMAG0188_zpsl8vskgkt.jpg

IMAG0189_zpsxv0ro5t1.jpg

IMAG0195_zpst72grlss.jpg

getting there ha

99% of pipework fitted checked and tightened just need a quick double check

changed oil filter and filled with oil

drained gearbox oil and filled with new oil

clutch is ready to bleed

powersteering is just waiting to find a custom s/s bottle hopefully

just waiting on unf 12.9 grade bolts for my wilwoods on route from england

just need to fit rear brake set up also

all suspension needs tightening and fitting of arbs

waiting on coolant temp sensor then can fill radiator

picked up new rocker cover seal and spark plug seals from toyota

short route hot pipe is on route and new polybush front arb bushes also

wiring needs a bit of tidying up sensors connected up etc hope to get that done the weekend and a bit of tidying on pipework like catch tank etc but as far as i can see all i am left to buy is magnecore leads and we should be looking at turning the key in her ha :D :cheers: :cheers:

really need to get a shiny wepr manifold kit in her , wont be long :roll:

did get a little side tracked bought myself a zep dash pod for my gauges mainly cause i hate seen wires running around the dash

anyone got a link to wiring the starter? dont want to mix up wires but id imagine all the connectors are different sizes so can only take correct wire but just incase

also anyone with a powersteering bottle and nut and bolt off the top hole of the starter where it mounts to the gearbox get in touch with me ha

also can i run without a dumpvalve?

few pics as always

IMAG0203_zpsscnqj4bd.jpg

IMAG0202_zpsxtlrxbro.jpg

IMAG0201_zpsdu38jhxz.jpg

IMAG0200_zpsf3xwyzwy.jpg

IMAG0199_zpsdpx3vxhy.jpg
no oil leaks as of yet which is good :cheers:

filled coolant/water and of course one pipe was missed ha so once the water leak in the most awkward spot on the engine stopped i tightened up the clip and perfect no leaks

few more bits on the way hopefully have them before the weekend but all is looking good for waking this lady from her sleep before the christmas

also had a nice job of getting the temp sensor out that i rung off flush in the thermostat housing :pirat:

removed charcoal canister just need to replumb venting and pointless bulkhead sensors removed

IMAG0213_zpsoymqr5s9.jpg

IMAG0214_zpscji9onyu.jpg

IMAG0215_zpsxa9uei1i.jpg the culprit :evil:

Rear caliper carriers fitted and rear id workz discs bearings cleaned checked and greased also painted the front hub caps black to blend in with the wheels

Got my Cusco pan hard rod greased up and fitted along with white line rear arb

Slowly but surely becoming road worthy IMAG0226_zpseek5vsjl.jpgIMAG0223_zpstuquxqhe.jpgIMAG0222_zpswmupnqe4.jpgIMAG0219_zpsnntncwsk.jpgIMAG0218_zpsnr8syq4b.jpg