dec`s glanza build***wepr tial and nct

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Short route pipe landed intercooler is going to pipe up very neatly just need to shorten a few pipes in work

Standard p/s bottle on have a rw developments bottle are the holidays

And front arb poly bushes

Slowly running out of engine space

IMAG0231_zpstsglkaz3.jpgIMAG0232_zpsdegyofza.jpg

Nearly there new magnecore leads and trd oil cap on the home straight to waking her up ha such a pity about the manifold

An leads to plugs are clip type but the king lead is clip type one end and push on the other end is this normal as the last set I had were both clip type on king lead? Those seem to fit an make good connection...

IMAG0237_zpsurs6lecp.jpg

after much stalling and putting it on the long finger i made up my earths and went about starting it disconneected fuel pump and removed oil return to check for oil pressure didnt take much cranking to get oil out of the return so bolted back up connected up fuel pump and after a few cranks she fired up very healthy sounding engine, mind you i bought it with out evening hearing it run, warmed up spot on alot of vaccum hoses are temporaily blanked until i can get proper blanking plugs... bled the clutch and all is fine in that area taking all gears nice an smooth

no leaks been the most important thing

went and fitted my front brakes braided lines abs sensors and arch liners everything fits in snug put all the front suspension in and tightened up just need to get new droplinks for front arb and fix a bolt i rung off in the abs sensor bracket

so decided to take it for our first drive around the yard not a whole lot was done as i have to bleed up my brakes but all is sweet as a nut

plans over the christmas are wiring needs tidying in the bay and badly inside the car and needs a serious clean out inside

also having a good hard think on what i want to do body wise bumpers skirts etc and what manifold and turbo i want to run

pretty much over the worst of it so should make serious progess in the next few months

IMAG0270_zpsahfoohp6.jpg

IMAG0280_zpsxa0kmk1a.jpg

IMAG0279_zpsqf4w7ekm.jpg

IMAG0278_zpsjdke6pue.jpg

IMAG0277_zpsuz3x0sg4.jpg

IMAG0273_zpsrzd0jydq.jpg

IMAG0274_zpsm964nt8w.jpg

IMAG0276_zpsl06nblso.jpg

Serious build Dec absolutely love the black on yellow with carbon bonnet suits the car down to the ground and some seriously tasty bits thrown in there ;)

thanks mate got the stuff i got off you fitted worked bang on :thumbsup:

got a few blitz goodies today picked up a blitz decat, blitz dumpvalve and blitz dual sbc spec r
wiried in the boost controller but have to pipe it up still
fitted the decat which allowed me to fit my fujitsibo power getter exhaust system (mocked up as i need rubbers for hangers) sounds savage quite enough idling but a nice tone when car is revved
fitted blitz dumpvalve works well and sounds the part
tidied up wiring under the drivers dash and fitted most interior panels back on starrting to become a car again
IMAG0293_zpshylb0i5y.jpg
IMAG0294_zps9kcarncm.jpg
IMAG0295_zpssdzfrpsk.jpg
IMAG0296_zpsyu3zs01d.jpg
IMAG0297_zpsiblhorol.jpg

Missed out on 1 of these before an wasn't missing this mint example , finally home from a long as trip in horrible weather but now have the key piece to the making of the exterior of my car a mint genuine varis bonnet

IMAG0299_zpsuvmdxajs.jpgIMAG0300_zpsh1lvwhfj.jpg

Needs a polish as its been hanging in a shed for a long time but it is flawless