dec`s glanza build***wepr tial and nct

it moves safely ha

finally got around to bleeding up the brakes ,took 3 attempts to get all air out of system , but she stops and stops well

evening got to bring her up the road a few times

tidied up all engine bay wires and hid the defi wiring in the bay as best i could also got the fan wired up and working

picked up a very clean set of headlights with carbon eyebrows and hope to have indicators next week

ordered blue silicone vaccum caps , blue silicone pipe for dumpvalve and blue silicone pipe where fmic piping meets the intake mani...

probably a few other bits missing but overall delighted that its moving really need a decent steering wheel now :p

poor thing is screaming out for a rear lip to :sad:

IMAG0329_zpsh9mlyqn7.jpg

IMAG0328_zpsqrcof20e.jpg

IMAG0325_zpsigsat5ej.jpg

IMAG0323_zpsz69gljrb.jpg

IMAG0322_zpsiy4jbvqg.jpg

IMAG0330_zps9ulob3hg.jpg

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not much to update fitted a few bits id been hiding an gathering cusco front strut , pillar strut and floor brace (didnt know they made one or do they??) picked up a zigen pro racer that i think has custom pipe work as its 2.5" stainless steel straight through has a very nice note

suspension got the full check over fitted new droplinks to front arb and also considering doing away with the green tein top mounts and adding cusco top mounts to keep it all inline with the blue theme in the bay as the green just looks odd now ha

water temp sensor adaptor landed and have it fitted blends in well

still waiting on intercooler silicone pipes and silicone pipe for my dumpvalve and the vaccum blanking caps

no more expenditure until i find me a genuine varis front bumper because guranteed itll come up when i spend my money else where

but i know of a set of vented wings that might be coming up for sale so that could change my mind ha

some pics of shiny cusco goodies

IMAG0342_zps3n7neqrt.jpg

IMAG0343_zpsojn0wqca.jpg

IMAG0344_zps9zuv7qhm.jpg

IMAG0345_zpsyzxid9s5.jpg

IMAG0346_zpsplzkqlx4.jpg

IMAG0347_zps4sjd3j20.jpg

IMAG0348_zpsa9toqcrx.jpg

IMAG0349_zpsmhtmsk03.jpg

IMAG0350_zpsrysouupf.jpg

IMAG0360_zpstqpcktrk.jpg

Picked up a set of mc chu wings , the jury's out on whether there genuine or not few people have mixed opinions , and they are absolutely gorgeous haha 😊

Wepr kit is ordered should be here in 3 or 4 weeks 😊

Fitted momo steering wheel and sorted the interior wiring an plastics actually feels like a car inside now badly needs to be cleaned out though ha

IMAG0386_zpsbqv8uc7j.jpgIMAG0369_zpshyrxj9m8.jpgIMAG0368_zpsdcy7qcfz.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Must be off tuites Glanza them wings :p shame to see it broke

yeah wasnt going to miss out on them :yahoo:

progress is slow at the minute trying to sort an abs issue and wepr kit has the funds dried up :twisted:
picked up a standard steering wheel for test and have my clocks all rebulbed and fitted car was complete inside for all of a day then i went rooting at abs pulling dash back apart ha :bounce:
done a deal to get my old bumper back , abit butchered lol , along with a set of jam skirts supposedly genuine , prefer how the car looked without a bumper :cry: intercooler is to small doesnt fill it up enough or something
got polybush exhaust hangers and finally my vaccum blanks finally arrived also fitted other new silicone pipes at dump valve and throttle body :cheers:
cat has also been sourced only a few more niggly bits an she"ll be off for test :D
IMAG0403_zpsjftform6.jpg
IMAG0413_zpsyui01eqo.jpg
IMAG0405_zpskm5gvsos.jpg
IMAG0415_zps74ltvtjc.jpg
IMAG0404_zpsuncqhepx.jpg
IMAG0408_zpslpeomdv2.jpg
IMAG0417_zpsce1bjiac.jpg
  • 3 weeks later...

Bit of an update haven't really had time to look at her the last few weeks got her a nice Valentine's pressie got rocker cover smoothened and polished and catch tank polished

Exhaust fitted with cat an polybush exhaust hangers

Picked up a livesports type A lip bit of encouragement from francy glanza will leave me with a little bit of a different looking V from the usual

Standard wheel in for test have to tackle the abs issue now as I need to get it tested

FB_IMG_1454976040696_zps23f1uer9.jpgreceived_1130197856990927_zpsdoy9ow3y.jpIMAG0461_zpsxwnjfqbs.jpgIMAG0471_zpsabyl9rui.jpgIMAG0466_zpsiyiqfcax.jpgIMAG0468_zpsn9ey44tx.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Surprised myself with choice of kit love me a top mount but went with the gtfs kit just because the pipework will be stunning in the bay lol ah it's not far off road haven't had time lately to go near it an have an abs issue