fit a fake tip end there :) :) :)

Hang your head in shame for even suggesting a fake exhaust tip! Next will be rip speed alloys!

I just smoothed a rear bumper over although I've not Actually fitted it yet

http://s1043.photobucket.com/user/_shaun_1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/639B584E-707C-40C9-8664-5D334D5DDCD0_zpspnu4pfxs.jpg.html

Edited by _shaun_

They can be quite restrictive greame had one on his 4paw am sure if was and said he was having issues even with the butterfly vavle open it was still quite restrictive. Sure there would be other types tho. Side exit doesn't really bother me cause its not a daily so am normally kickin its teeth in anyway

I've run a front exit on my GT for a while now and feel there are pros and cons.

Pros.

It looks ace from the front.

sounds raw and fruity with the window down.

Surprisingly quiet with window up.

Gets lots of attention.

You can see flames :p.

Probably does spool slightly faster.

Less restrictive.

Really easy to remove and gets less in the way when doing work on the car.

Cons.

The rear looks empty! A nice exhaust out the back really sets a rear end for me.

Sometimes it's too quiet. I only run a bike can but sometimes I wish I had a full 3" to the back of the car that resonates more and sounds deep, and echos for miles lol. Just don't get that with short exhausts.

I'm not entirely sure it's legal. I'm sure the law says the exhaust needs to exit a vehicle behind the front wheels.

It's pretty tricky to keep shiny, all road dirt hits it head on and then it sticks out a small hole in the bumper lol.

And finally it's in for a pounding. I hit a badger the day I had mine fitted and bent the shit out of it. I set it back with loads of effort but I've accepted any animals or any other obstructions will hit the exhaust as well as everything else.

My M.O.T tester said it's a bit of a dark spot in regards to the legality of these, but as long as it's not petruding the body work you should be fine,

I've been pulled twice with mine now, and the only thing they really didn't like was the noise ( 3 inches zero boxes)