• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Little update....finally got some pics from steviet of the bumper and bonnet, all being well ill pay for that tomorrow when i get paid...also the gearbox i found still isnt off the car yet so still waiting for that..:p

As the car is off the road now and not doing anything..we took the bee*r off it and put it on the GT for a laugh, and its mental B)!

just a little update...paid for a silver bumper and bonnet off steviet (thanks mate :rolleyes:), so that should come some time next week hopefully, also need a few other little bits like the brackets, so if anyone has the part number, could you post it in here please!

Some Pics-

DSCF0046.jpg

DSCF0043.jpg

^ if im understanding you correctly....it was going to be a rally replica, but changed my mind, as there are only 125 silver SR's, and it seemed a shame to spray it white...:p

someone kindly posted the link for this fte throttle body...was looking for one for a while, and this came up cheap, very cheap! Should be good to see what gains can be made with the larger injectors, and now the slightly larger throttlebody...

Also, i should be getting my bro's SAFC II very soon, and then the fueling can be tweaked properly, and i hope to be seeing over 100BHP :p

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...:PIC&ih=008

Snap Indeed :p

Might sound like a dumb question but what is this little goodie? :D

Also outa interest what u gna do about the front SR vinal with the new bonnet?

They are injectors from a glanza S...flow a little more...

and about the SR Graphic on the bonnet.,..not sure, may take them off the whole car, or just leave them.....and oh yeah...mine arent lacqured over so they will come of easily :p

I do have the part number for them from toyota, so may give em a shout, but i doubt they will have them..:p