• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers phil & Idrees :)

Soz I didn't get the paint from you mate! I would of done but I got a silly deal I couldn't refuse :thumbsup: cheers though!

@ Gary I think it's pretty rare, but quite a few supes have it..When they get theirs resprayed though, lamborghini avlon grigio is normally the one that's chosen, but in the sample I saw I thought It was a bit dark, but now seeing the Toyota gunmetal I could of got away with it!

Few more pics tomoz ! Just really doing wiring and tidying up at the mo !

^ cheers g :thumbsup:

yea I'm not exactly doing it quickly :) but I've basically got all the major things apart from clutch + turbo setup..!

If I was going for a standard setup, it would of been done by now.. But it'll be worth the wait! :)

Few more pics!

Engine + new leads etc

12b3a2d4.jpg

TRD mount and painted lower belt cover :thumbsup: aswell as a good clean up !

d9b25efc.jpg

Shifter.. I'm pretty sure it's a C's one..! Damn short aswell!

705d3e73.jpg

And a note to others doing the convo... This is the prob I had with the fuel hanger plug.. The Glanza loom ain't gonna plug into it.. So rewire your plug off the na loom onto it :)

935b05c4.jpg

R.

^ have a go at it yourself, i done a couple and its not too hard, i borrowed a compressor from a mate (you can hire them cheaps) and spent about 60 quid on paint/thinners/lacquer etc, ive used about 2 litres of paint, but still have the bonnet and rear bumper left to do, so 2.5 is enough :thumbsup:

^ have a go at it yourself, i done a couple and its not too hard, i borrowed a compressor from a mate (you can hire them cheaps) and spent about 60 quid on paint/thinners/lacquer etc, ive used about 2 litres of paint, but still have the bonnet and rear bumper left to do, so 2.5 is enough :thumbsup:

i think my uncles gotta compressor, but its jus finding somewhere to do it, if i hada drive/grage it would have been done by now but lack of room is killin me rite now.

im hoping to be importing a glanza by xmas and then if i can find the space ill get it done a similar color to this, (sounds stupid but i have a stanley blade and the casing is like a dark silver which i think looks awesome so mite try and get a match for that

cheers on the advice though

and good luck with the rest of it

Cheers for the kind words :)

Depending on my paypacket this month.. I'll hopefully be ordering the clutch.. And then drop the engine in.. If so I'll borrow a ct9 setup to see if it all runs properly :D (I'm pretty confident it will ^_^).. Stay tuned !

^ thanks mate.. Project is on hold for the min though due to me lending my bro the fte, and then finding out it's knocking after about ~15-20 miles so don't know what's up with that which has pee'd me off somewhat :)