★ Project 赤い脈動 EP 九一 ★ 14/06/12 - Interior and Exterior Update! ★

Thanks chaps B)

Your support is appreciated :lol:

Im glad u like the pics, happy to see that justice has been served lol.

I must be doing something right lol, not to worry the project shall continue.

All the best for your rides too in 2007, big up UKSCNI! :huh:

Joz

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well what can i say?? ......

Joz you know what i think of your EP, but these HQ pictures have changed my mind...... they have done it alot more justice and i now think even more highly of your brief. It amazing what the pictures and a good hard clean have done the car, the colour looks amazing and i can now see why i voted for your breif in the calendar section :huh:

Also i agree with Idrees.... im quite liking the wheels now, they have gwon on me, they remid me of the wheels you get on older scoobies but obviously i nice set of JDM rims would be better B)

Looking forward to what else you have in-store for us matey....

The reason i appreciate this ride so much is because of how far it has come since you joined the club and the amount of money and effort that has been put into it

Top Job :lol:

Lew I wasnt expecting such a long reply from you :lol:

Im touched man lol that has made my day!

Time has moved on since Jan 1st 2006 lol...

I really do hope you come back to us bigger and better, you deserve it man.

And I'll keep updating whenever I make some progress altho some people say to me what else can be done to it??? :huh:B)

Rims will always take a back seat until I get everything else sorted, so they will do for now...

Joz

Lew I wasnt expecting such a long reply from you :lol:

Im touched man lol that has made my day!

Time has moved on since Jan 1st 2006 lol...

I really do hope you come back to us bigger and better, you deserve it man.

And I'll keep updating whenever I make some progress altho some people say to me what else can be done to it??? :lol::huh:

Joz

No problem Joz im glad i made your day but thats the way i feel about your EP B):lol:

I will be back dont you worry about that.....

Theres always something else that can be done in the world of modifying :huh:

lol Some good responses here

@Wings, thanks very much.

@Idrees, it could be a possibility in the future if I really do run out of things to do, but it would ruin my cars uniqueness and identity altho it would be more aggressive, I would rather spend the £££ doing up the glanza front end on a new engine B) Can't say I wouldn't consider it tho seeing as Im already this far.

@Mj, who knows, there is always some twist to the story.

THERE WILL BE NO FAKE RED GLANZAS ON THIS HERE FORUM!!!!!!!!!! If it aint factory it aint real!

Thank you for listening.

Phil.

@Nanglebodger, my ears were closed when you said that lol, FAKE!!!! TELL ME YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT... SUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! sucka.jpg

:lol: It doesn't matter what colour tights you wear, you know the consequences of tarnishing my thread especially with the use of caps!!!!!!

(check the pics above where you can just FEEEEEEL the intensity and cut the tension with a knife, yes that could be you on the the receiving end)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh:

Do not be even the slightest bit surprised if I turned up to my first UKSCNI meet with a trash can full of goodies with your name stamped all over it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yea it would be PARTY TIME BABY!!!!!!!! I will come out of retirement for just one freakin' god given day just to make you tap out!!!!!! LUCKY YOU!!!!!!!!!!

:huh::p:p I would rather be unreal than mass produced on a factory conveyor belt :lol:

Joz (Yes Im Mad :p:lol:)

You nutter Joz! B):lol:

Liking the new avatar and signature though, tis groovy :huh:

Thanks dude :p

Should be a few tweaks to it, but its sweet.

Will praise the creator once the final version has been decided :lol:

Plz re-read above, can you feel my pain??? :huh::p:lol:

Joz

Don't do it Joz!

I reckon Idrees wants your splitter! B):huh::lol:

:lol::huh: Maybe the case for you lad, but not for us as the splitter we currently have does the car a great treat and i wouldnt remove it for any other splitter!

And why did you say don't do it? I thought people LOVED Red Glanzas, ah well, i do anyway. :lol:

truly magnificent. the camara has just done it the justice it deserves. very clean, makes me wanna go out and clean mine, god damn crappy weather!

hope to see this at jae for a closer inspection of your work. still my fav n/a.

keirz

truly magnificent. the camara has just done it the justice it deserves. very clean, makes me wanna go out and clean mine, god damn crappy weather!

hope to see this at jae for a closer inspection of your work. still my fav n/a.

keirz

Cheers Keirz, it was a good day to wash it and I took the pics straight after. It must be the way I wash it :lol: water board would sue me tho lol.

I'll do my best to get to JAE, you can sure of that!!! By that time who knows where we'll be :lol:

Til then keep the EP Fire lit!

Joz

• 1 month later...