• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i didnt, they went for loads. lols. yahoo is so shit now.

although. just got some of those HKS 46mm gauges, they are TINY ^^

you think theyre tiny, i got some blitz 43mm gauges waiting to go in my car

its not the size of your gauges it what you do with them that counts.

46mm, mate, have you ever used small gauges?

they're absolutely useless. its like, even if you wanted to know what they were reading, you'd have no idea because you'd have to get an inch away from it to know what it says, and at that point you would have driven into a tree anyway.

fun, once, until you die. ^;

although, on the opposite end of the scale, the 120mm boost gauge that was in my celica was a bit....silly...

i think it blocked the windscreen. entirely.

ep91 specific?

i.e two hoses specific? ;]

lols.

also mate, in the dash? on the left where the passenger airbag would be?

i'll buy you a telescope too then ;d

also get some pics of your carbon up you fucking slut.

its got a little bracket thing that bolts by the headlight. the tank itself is just a tank.

and de carbons am de lushes.

i have pics on my phone, but not on here, ill get em up soon. ill be putting the wheels on tomo so it will be completes then

awesome!

i have a mental pic in my head of how this car is goin to look with all these parts on....and its sexual!

Phil.

I've seen the bits, and it definitely will look sexual!

lamco ftw. they make alot of OEM gauge stuff, they look very subtle and 'OEM' spec, not particularly fancy, but i've never seen one thats lost calibration.

boost is easy, as you have it in your face, you wont be using 43mm gauges such as oil etc up that close as it'd be rediculous, plus you have to strain to see what the hells going on, unless you mark it with a coloured pen or something, and then you ruin your lovely new gauge.

52mm+ for clarity, anything smaller is purely bling or for DIN use. i know, i've tried em all ;d

starlets are fucking shit for gauge installations anyway, the only flat bit is about 7 miles away, so usually you have to butcher it, which is a cunt.

also mate im going to write ep91 on my S14's bonnet. it means it'll fit a starlet isn't it ;d