Lads Holiday ?? where do you go?

Was the villa big money bud? We got prices for 2, 4* hotels 2 weeks all inclusive for around 700 each. Thought that was pretty good tbh but a villa would be awesome! What chick would turn down a villa!! Haha

Weve went for villas the last couple years man its the only way to go tbh haha. They are normally about a grand a week in the hight of the season, for a decent place 3 double bedrooms, pool etc. So split between 3-4 people its not a lot.

Check out a few online, cant remember what site i used now. Only thing you need to watch is the breakers deposit can be a bit hefty for young lads.

Weve went for villas the last couple years man its the only way to go tbh haha. They are normally about a grand a week in the hight of the season, for a decent place 3 double bedrooms, pool etc. So split between 3-4 people its not a lot.

Check out a few online, cant remember what site i used now. Only thing you need to watch is the breakers deposit can be a bit hefty for young lads.

Will have a look into it here now bud, yeah I was thinking the deposit would be a bit steep!

I did maga last year which was my first lads holiday, because the group I went with were rather irresponsible we decided to opt for all inc, seeing as it was easier on me (the nominated leader) and we were all still immature. All inc was worth it but probably wouldn't do it again. Zante and Bulgaria are the places to be this year so I've heard. Napas full of 20-24year olds, most of them are chavs. But then again that may suit your age, im 18 and maga was a good first holiday. Planning zante later this year. However May is very early in the season, so I wouldnt expect too much

If your planning to go Zante, stay in Savvas! Its £80 for a week, and is basic accommodation but does if your just going to get smashed all day! Plus its right at the top of the strip so you work you way down during the night and end up in Cherry Bay which is on the beach! Plus you don't get charged for bringing girls back or anything like that!!

But if your wanting something a little more upmarket then stay at Majestic Spa Hotel which is in the middle of the strip!

Spent 2 seasons working in Zante a good few years back (friends still go and work out there and have a restaurant and as far as I know have shares in zeros club where they always worked) great little island in the day night time is absolute carnage, clunge everywhere if you wanna pull, (you don't wanna know some of my stories) just a few tips, always stay together, don't piss off the Greeks and stay away from th Albanians over there other then that you won't want come back 👍

If your planning to go Zante, stay in Savvas! Its £80 for a week, and is basic accommodation but does if your just going to get smashed all day! Plus its right at the top of the strip so you work you way down during the night and end up in Cherry Bay which is on the beach! Plus you don't get charged for bringing girls back or anything like that!!

But if your wanting something a little more upmarket then stay at Majestic Spa Hotel which is in the middle of the strip!

Every holiday I have been on has been with family or my ex.. but something caught my eye there, the paying to take chicks back part? Are all places like this? Haha like if I get a dirty oul slut to come back I'm gonna have to pay for her to stay too? Fuck that! Haha.

Another thing about Sunny Beach is that there are lots of people from all over europe go, so would defo learn a bit of swedish for the chat lol :p

I read there that there is a load of scandanavians there haha I am hopeless at languages other than English, I will learn the necessary ones, how do you ask them if they are up for the D? Hahaha

Spent 2 seasons working in Zante a good few years back (friends still go and work out there and have a restaurant and as far as I know have shares in zeros club where they always worked) great little island in the day night time is absolute carnage, clunge everywhere if you wanna pull, (you don't wanna know some of my stories) just a few tips, always stay together, don't piss off the Greeks and stay away from th Albanians over there other then that you won't want come back 👍

What would it be like in end of May bud?

Haha your some man lol, sure you can improvise. Think it was Bay View Villas i stayed in by the way in Sunny Beach.

Yeah defo watch for Albanians in some places, if you end up in Kavos its literally swimming distance away from Albania and theres fuckin hundreds of them out in the streets pickpocketing and doin mad other shit.

I read there that there is a load of scandanavians there haha I am hopeless at languages other than English, I will learn the necessary ones, how do you ask them if they are up for the D? Hahaha

To be fair mate end of May is gonna be quieter then of course July/August, but that would probably be the same as any mad resort mentioned in this post 👍

Haha your some man lol, sure you can improvise. Think it was Bay View Villas i stayed in by the way in Sunny Beach.

Yeah defo watch for Albanians in some places, if you end up in Kavos its literally swimming distance away from Albania and theres fuckin hundreds of them out in the streets pickpocketing and doin mad other shit.

Kavos is a mad place too isn't it mind you I was last there in 2000, some of the stuff what was going on when I was in Greece with the Albanians was mad they just don't care, also IF you have to hire scooters to go around the island please becareful and your mates too Greek drivers do not give a shit about driving and the roads are not exactly the best

Yeah I had to rule Turkey our straight away for obvious reasons lol we are gonna look into the villas and see if a travel agent can sort then out, be safer booking with then I think! Yeah fuck that, we got robbed in ibiza before by the cleaners, little fuckers broke into our safe lol

Benidorm, hands down!

We got prices for there too and they seemed decent bud! Need to look onto it more!

To be fair mate end of May is gonna be quieter then of course July/August, but that would probably be the same as any mad resort mentioned in this post 👍

Yeah not the best time to be going :( but we are a daft bunch so we will have to bring the party to them haha

Kavos is a mad place too isn't it mind you I was last there in 2000, some of the stuff what was going on when I was in Greece with the Albanians was mad they just don't care, also IF you have to hire scooters to go around the island please becareful and your mates too Greek drivers do not give a shit about driving and the roads are not exactly the best

We hired a car in ibiza, a wee box thing can't remember the name but my uncle ragged the shit our of it and had it up dirt tracks and all hahaha scooters would be some crack too! Couldn't be any worse than Egypt, worse drivers I have ever seen hands down! They have bull bars on the front of their cars to push you out of the way if you don't move!

Kavos and Zante are both mental places!

Zante has more stuff to do during the day! Take a walk to the private island where they hold the white party! Wicked to chill out there during the day!

Must look into Zante, where is it at?

I'm sure they will understand you, just speak slowly and use simple words ;-)

Zantes greece mate. With the new gov in place they'll prob all be out celebrating :lol:

Must get down again this week! Hopefully wherever we go it's nuts haha

I'm sure they will understand you, just speak slowly and use simple words ;-)

Haha think hand signals are my specialty so it shouldn't be a problem! Either that or use Google translater hahaha