Lads Holiday ?? where do you go?

Looking to book a holiday for the end of may (suits us for work etc. .) 3 guys. I know it's not the best time of year but anyone got any recommendations?

Need good nightlife to go daft at night and have plenty to do during the day, share your knowledge if you have any :)

Did zante a few years back, That was pretty epic. Was a fair amount to do during the day like go karting, hiring boats to fly about round the island with some beers and all your water sports and booze cruises and stuff.

Wasnt badly priced either full week all incl 4* hotel was 375. Was a late deal mind.

We have looked at sunny beach but they say it does really 'open' until end of may, like clubs will only be getting opened at start if June :/ it looks epic tho, and prices are hard to beat!

Must look into Zante Morgey ! Plenty of night life?

Lad that is going with us was in aiya napa last year, and I was in salou so we want to avoid them lol don't fancy Magaluf either! And I hear Ibiza is mental money when you get there now, was there a few years ago and wasn't bad but been recommended to stay away lol

We are looking 2 weeks buddy, Prague would be more of a weekend break wouldn't it?

I just don't know where would be the place to be at the end of may as it's not exactly party season :/ but that's the card we where dealt lol ibiza is always there like but as said above its stupid expensive once you get there

Its laganas where the main party area is, night life is pretty good theres the main strip that leads down to the beach which is packed and another road leading upto it that has a lot of bars too. its mostly bars more than clubs but there was 1 or 2 clubs as such.

We stayed at a best western which was prob a mile from the main strip and it took us until our 3rd night to make it as far as the main part :lol:

Forget about magaluf... It's pants.

Ibiza- mental but be prepared to pay 8 euros for a bottle of water.

Prague- cheap as chips, ace night life and perfect for a long weekend.

Tenerife - (my second home) sun all year round, decent night life if you stay in las amaricas, fairly priced too.

Mexico - if your wanting a serious holiday. Cancun is top. Big money holiday though.

These are all I can comment on as these are where I've been.

Been on lads holidays last 4 years, Kavos, Maga, Sunny Beach and Napa.

Sunny beach was the best out of them, got up to all sorts of madness haha. The drinks measures are just crazy.

Also went to the Dam couple of months ago for my 21st. Fuckin unreal that place lol.

Prague, Poland, Riga etc. all ment to be good for lads holidays :)

How did you find Kos mate? Going with my missus in June, not expecting anything too crazy but a bit of nightlife woulf be good

Kos is pretty small, only had 2 main nightclubs when i went! But plenty of Bars!

Good place to take your missus tbh!

Kos is pretty small, only had 2 main nightclubs when i went! But plenty of Bars!

Good place to take your missus tbh!

Yeh thats what i was hoping.been before but was young so didnt really pick up on the nightlife lol. Went to fueterventura last year and it was dead and cold!

I've been Amsterdam too, that's good 3 days max before i gets boring!

Any more than 3 days and theres a danger of not recovering from permanent brain damage haha.

Kavan if yous are going anywhere out of season would just pick somewhere hot and chill out for a week, all the big places are dead out of season and its a bit pointless imo :)

I've been to ibiza and maga.

Maga was a dive good if you just want to go out and get smashed every night as its quite cheap but I wouldn't want to spend 2 weeks there.

Ibiza was epic was expensive but worth it in my opinion we went all inclusive which helps so just got tanked up at the hotel then went out its the clubs that are generally expensive the bars in the west end were pretty decent and not too expensive

Edited by Hunty

Any more than 3 days and theres a danger of not recovering from permanent brain damage haha.

Kavan if yous are going anywhere out of season would just pick somewhere hot and chill out for a week, all the big places are dead out of season and its a bit pointless imo :)

It's shit the way our holidays have fell this year! Even if it was the start of June we would be laughing! Sunny beach is apparantly crammed with bars and stuff which are open all year, and people swarm out in May for a cheap getaway. But it will likely be full of families lol

It's shit the way our holidays have fell this year! Even if it was the start of June we would be laughing! Sunny beach is apparantly crammed with bars and stuff which are open all year, and people swarm out in May for a cheap getaway. But it will likely be full of families lol

Sunny beach is great man, when i went it was the last week of the season and it was still bouncing, we got a banging villa 10 mins away up the hill (girls love it :p) One of my mates worked a season there last year and its gets busy early in the year he says.

All depends when youd be going though ? Any time after easter i reckon it will be sound :)

Was the villa big money bud? We got prices for 2, 4* hotels 2 weeks all inclusive for around 700 each. Thought that was pretty good tbh but a villa would be awesome! What chick would turn down a villa!! Haha