newbies using the site

hey all i dont no if anyone has noticed but there seems to be loads of new members signing up to try and sell or just ask a single question in the wrong section ??

might be just me but im sure this is a owners club and i always try and help people, but i think its a bit cheeky.

anyone else ??

I know I'm still pretty new and it's kinda hard for me to gudge but I'd like to think I've made some good friends on here :-) and attended as many shows as could and been repping Ukso all the way ;-).

I'm also pretty new to the tuning engines aspect of modifications but as soon as I have a issue I get almost instant help on here and try to help others best I can even giving parts away.

I don't know. I think the more questions that are asked, wherever they come from, add to the community pool of knowledge. Searching for something and finding the same question was answered 2 years ago by someone who never posted again beats the hell out of waiting for an answer in my eyes.

Think there has to be some kind of half way line. If we all just say use the search bar to every question asked then not a lot of new content will be added because no new questions will be asked. But its really fucking annoying seeing the same shit questions get asked time and time again.

How to make a N/a faster ?

How to turbo a N/a ?

TD04 or CT9 ?

What tyres to buy ?

Will these wheels fit ?

And theres probably more but those are the most common asked lol.

Think there has to be some kind of half way line. If we all just say use the search bar to every question asked then not a lot of new content will be added because no new questions will be asked. But its really fucking annoying seeing the same shit questions get asked time and time again.

How to make a N/a faster ?

How to turbo a N/a ?

TD04 or CT9 ?

What tyres to buy ?

Will these wheels fit ?

And theres probably more but those are the most common asked lol.

Oh hells yeah, especially when you get the top 4 or 5 topics in a section asking literally the same question.

Yeah I agree everyone starts somewhere and some people have valid points and questions but sometimes you look at a topic and it's about something in a different section ...... It Grinds my gears ;-)

zEa-you-know-what-really-grinds-my-gears

Look chaps forums are forums and no matter what is said here in this exact thread will not be understood by anybody that is new here that doesn't have a clue. Yes there is a search thread and yes it's probably a wealth of information but nothing beats a good conversation. I

Well that's what I lenrnt when I was younger anyway... I'm well happy for people to ask questions as that's what keeps a good forum like this going! All we need to do is point that person in the right direction (link to thread)

Look chaps forums are forums and no matter what is said here in this exact thread will not be understood by anybody that is new here that doesn't have a clue. Yes there is a search thread and yes it's probably a wealth of information but nothing beats a good conversation. I

Well that's what I lenrnt when I was younger anyway... I'm well happy for people to ask questions as that's what keeps a good forum like this going! All we need to do is point that person in the right direction (link to thread)

I dont mind folk asking questions, im more than happy to answer stuff. They just look fuckin retarded when the same shit keeps getting asked and nobody answers hahaha

I'm drunk and that wasn't a bad post for an older guy lol

You cant be that pissed Marc everything is spelt right !? :p

Wish i was drinking lol working tomorrow and with new Scottish drink drive limits im scared to have anything fs.

Hoping a lot happens on here soon it's going quiet need to feel some sort of hype from something lol it has been the same convo's everything does seem quite all over the place as a newbie they just want to get there questions out there rather than dig I think I'm just on here way too much ha!

Ok I aint that drink or I'd be somewhere else lol, we all need to talk as that is what forums are for even if the subject has been covered.

Bet we all sounded retarded once asking our first questions

Your grammar is all over the place Marc, and we all had to start some where eh!!

John