nasty noise anyone know what it is?

I've got my engine up and running and it's making this god awful noise..

I dunno what it is or how to describe it so I've uploaded a video to YouTube the link is at the bottom. I thought it was the cambelt to tight but I have loosened it a little bit and it's still made no difference any ideas? I daren't loosen it anymore Incase it jumps a tooth and my shiny new expensive engine shits itself.

>http://youtu.be/cYnkOyV0wVA

Any help is appreciated :)

Haha these comments have got me in stitches! That's two people now who have said the sandwich plate between the block and the box so that's the first place in going to check tomorrow 👍

Yeah it sounds dreadful I know haha and as for the wiper arms obviously I've took the wipers off and was scared Incase someone knocked the wiper switch in the car so I lifted them up 😄

Bottom Cambelt cover on?

Yeah it's on mate what you thinking like belt rubbing on the cover?

Haha fucks sake wish I never put the video up 😂

If I finish work earlyish tomorrow I'm going to have a pop down and have a look I'll let you's know how it goes 😊 see if I can get rid of this annoying frog and make it sound like a 4e again and no colin not a rotary one!

• 4 weeks later...