Breaking black glanza with mods

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Are the Powerflex Poly Rear Axle Bushes sold?

Yup, sold.

Does this still have a rear standard tow bracket / mount and is it removable? I'm pretty sure my Glanzas is missing

It does and it is. I actually removed a while ago to paint and sheared one of the bolts so it never went back on. So you might want to check the bolts holes on yours first. if you do want it you can have it for a fiver plus postage.

Also I'm away with work again at the moment so won't be able to post anything soon.

Yup, sold.

It does and it is. I actually removed a while ago to paint and sheared one of the bolts so it never went back on. So you might want to check the bolts holes on yours first. if you do want it you can have it for a fiver plus postage.

Also I'm away with work again at the moment so won't be able to post anything soon.

Did the door cards go matey?

Rear bumper price if you still have it cheers?

Sold already.

are the wishbone front bushes there

also i need the ecu plugs

They're still in the wishbones, was going to try and get them out at some point (without damaging them), they're super pro ones. Athough do the older GT's use the same size as a glanza? Similarly are the ecu plugs the same?

yes plugs same , but V has a 3rd plug that i need also the 12 pin ( with wire on ) i need them to go in a glanza ecu !!!

if them bushes are 34mm they will fit also they come out very easy put a big bolt on the bush sleeve then you can push the sleeve out and the insert out to :)