i would buy the toyosports 1 x2 :) :) and still have change left there hybrids to

I would buy a holiday and a blitz k1/tongs I wonder what you would actually have to do to achieve 250 to a 4E gotta be forged...

Just because an engine is forged doesn't mean you have to put a big turbo on it. TD04 will never spool like a CT9 FACT!!!!

IF EVERYONE DID THE SAME THING IT WOULD BE BORING!!!!!

I totally agree it's each to their own it's a pet hate seeing same builds over and over it's just the fact of putting all that effort cash etc going forged when you can get the same figures more or less non forged did your mate pay the fully wammy or was the turbo tuned/bought somewhere else? Thing is for what one dyno gets another might get more or less..

I totally agree it's each to their own it's a pet hate seeing same builds over and over it's just the fact of putting all that effort cash etc going forged when you can get the same figures more or less non forged did your mate pay the fully wammy or was the turbo tuned/bought somewhere else? Thing is for what one dyno gets another might get more or less..

Race-Tech built him a full turbo kit external wg don't know price. all he needs is n exhaust and should be able to run more boost.

He thinks he can beat me this year at TOTB will see how he does lol

Race-Tech built him a full turbo kit external wg don't know price. all he needs is n exhaust and should be able to run more boost.

He thinks he can beat me this year at TOTB will see how he does lol

Ahh my bets on you lol buddyclub spec 2 for the win :D

starletgt-shady got 234bhp out of a Gen2 Speedvision.

Was forged 4E mapped on Apexi PFC.

Unsure of boost, gotta be 1.3/4 area.

That will be fast I don't consider mine mad fast sometimes, I can't understand how people run more than 230 with no LSD mine like to snake as it is! Hope these toyo's sort me out. That's a sweet figure for how old those apexi's are never took much interest to those.

That will be fast I don't consider mine mad fast sometimes, I can't understand how people run more than 230 with no LSD mine like to snake as it is! Hope these toyo's sort me out. That's a sweet figure for how old those apexi's are never took much interest to those.

Those PFCs are old skool now, still cant believe they go for a grand. I was chatting away to a very good local mapper last week and hes done a couple starlets on them, says they get good results, but he mostly does pretty high-end stuff, he only maps on standalones, any one hes not fussed, wont touch piggy backs says theyre dog shit haha.

really there is noooo point in forging to run a shiiity ct9 / hybrid on it

if your forging your gonna strap a big hair dryer on her for sure hey buck for your money

Edited by 5e colin

really there is noooo point in forging to run a shiiity ct9 / hybrid on it

if your forging your gonna strap a big hair dryer on her for sure hey buck for your money

Lol at least run 2 ct9's :p I expect at least 500bhp from your build bonny lad hahaha you have got a good point I only run the k1 because it wasn't done before I don't think I would run it on forged it would seem a waste with all the possibilities now days, in terms of reliability people might choose to go for this turbo either way I can't see many people buying them...

Those PFCs are old skool now, still cant believe they go for a grand. I was chatting away to a very good local mapper last week and hes done a couple starlets on them, says they get good results, but he mostly does pretty high-end stuff, he only maps on standalones, any one hes not fussed, wont touch piggy backs says theyre dog shit haha.

Everything is good but the price lol but I guess there hard to get a hold of and become " rare as fook like" haha I just want all the old shit to out do all the new shit 15 year old Jap tech pissing on new technology :D

Lol at least run 2 ct9's :p I expect at least 500bhp from your build bonny lad hahaha you have got a good point I only run the k1 because it wasn't done before I don't think I would run it on forged it would seem a waste with all the possibilities now days, in terms of reliability people might choose to go for this turbo either way I can't see many people buying them...

its clyde ct18 :p:p:p:p