I thought i'd sign up here read some threads gain some knowledge about Glanza's pick at some brains before I buy one. I've been in England for 4 years now met some really nice people. I've always adored Japanese vehicles such as the AE86, 240Z, RA28, C10 Skyline etc etc love the classics and hope to own one of em like everyone else does lol. I Currently own a mk1 mx5, but I'm still deciding on if I should sell it to add funds to a Glanza or keep it tucked away and work on it. Either way I've wanted one badly for a long time.

What I have now

11002627_842751142464417_167487751164231

10945639_832733990132799_393676244217193

10387208_833225860083612_533270953549993

Deleted the duplicate thread :)

Welcome to the site mate, plenty of info here as well as brains to pick!

Whereabouts in Lancashire are you based? I'm in Burnley, East Lancashire myself. Not sure why you'd want to move from America to Lancashire though, miserable weather :p

Nice MX!

Thanks for deleting the duplicate great first impression eh lol. Im i'm in Accrington so I'm not that far from Burnley. Long story to why i'm in england so not really gonna get into it, but yea I miss the warm weather lol. :thumbsup:

Literally just down the road then! I'm actually in Padiham. There's three Glanzas up Colne way too, who aren't on the forum, in addition to my GT. Valley is getting full now!

haha I can't wait to get one been doing some overtime at work and selling few bits I have for mx5 so I'm hoping to get one just after my birthday next month as a present to myself lol fingers crossed.

Welcome to UKSO :)

thanks matt

welcome to the mad house!

I remember a few years ago, a couple of american chaps came over to my work from our US factory, one of them owns a TRD MR2, treats it like a child. We got talking and he had never heard of a starlet let alone one that could give his MR2 a good run for its money - naturally I felt the need to enlighten him!

Good to have you along dude!

Phil.

Haha Thank guys and gal. I already want one a bit too much now and getting impatient. I've had my fun with the mx5, but its just not practical enough for someone in my position. I'm going to have to sell it unfortunately. Keeping wheels though as they are 4x100 and never seen them on a Glanza or GT so will be interesting to see what its like. Fitment might be a bit big though :sad:

Edited by TheAmerican