SOLD - 15" XXR 530 Alloy Wheels

Item For Sale:
15" XXR 530 Alloy Wheels

Item Condition & Description:
Brand New. Never been fitted to a car or had tyres on them!

Previous Owner, Imported from USA.

High Quality, Light, Unique & VERY Reluctant Sale!

Size: 15" x 8"

Offset: ET25

Stud: 4x100

I have 5 sets of alloys for my car at the moment. Unfortunately. I have to part with these!

Price:
SOLD - Dont Matter. Ill Keep them

Pictures:

post-2707-0-60222100-1424801437_thumb.jp

post-2707-0-81452200-1424801444_thumb.jp

Payment & Shipping Details:

Paypal or Bank Xfer or Cash?

I'd be tempted to buy them back seeing I've got my Glanza still as they were off my bros and my previous build.. But what they were sold for.. Not what you've got them up for... Bit of cheeky profiteering !

I'd be tempted to buy them back seeing I've got my Glanza still as they were off my bros and my previous build.. But what they were sold for.. Not what you've got them up for... Bit of cheeky profiteering !

usual story tbh lol

Open to Offers...

I cant actually remember what I paid for them tbh, just looked at what they cost to buy new on ebay.....

Im not actually in a rush or bothered if they dont sell....

usual story tbh lol

Oh the Irony Ryan! :)

Scenes just screwed, everyone's out to do people over now. May aswell import another set if anyone wants any.

They're going for about 430 on eBay atm when I looked for another set in the country the other day and that was new from a trader. You paid 350.

I cant actually remember what I paid for them tbh, just looked at what they cost to buy new on ebay.....

Yeah sure LOLLLLLL

Listed them on JDM-EP yet?

Rob you might get them for about £350 if you use the USKO discount code

Aamir

Scenes just screwed, everyone's out to do people over now. May aswell import another set if anyone wants any.

They're going for about 430 on eBay atm when I looked for another set in the country the other day and that was new from a trader. You paid 350.

Scenes just screwed? Everyone? Bold comments dude... A post like that, is going to help the scene is it....

Cheapest I could find them for in this country was £499 on ebay?

I dont think £350 was posted tho. So nearer to £400 all in?

Neymind... Ill keep them ;)

Yeah sure LOLLLLLL

Listed them on JDM-EP yet?

Rob you might get them for about £350 if you use the USKO discount code

Aamir

You really are just a troll Aamir. I havent seen a helpful or polite post off you on here or on FB for quite sometime now...

No why would I list them on JDM-EP?

Anyone want these rims for Free? For the good of the scene?

It's the truth all you need to do is look on here or Facebook pages, starlet community is now scam central.

Just be honest and don't try and mug people off.. It's not hard. Yea 380 posted. Bit different to 500 + post.

You wouldn't turn around so quickly and decide to keep em if you knew it weren't true.

All the best with em!

Why would'nt you list them on JDM EP? I've seen you listing Flywheel bolts for like £5 why wouldnt you put these wheels up?

I'm just a troll for commenting on a post? Sorry where did it state I need to help anyone?

Aamir

Yeah I'll take them for free what's your post code dude I can collect tomorrow evening if thats okay..

Aamir

Rob,

Maybe Race-Tech, WEPR and ID-Workz should shut there doors then. If people arent allowed to make some profit to fund there other cars/hobbies?
If you sold them too cheap, who's faults that?

When have I not been honest Rob?

Ill keep them now. Clearly not allowed to sell them :)

Aamir,

Because there my personal wheels. Dont belong to JDM-EP?

Flywheel Bolts for £5? You've Lost me...? Could be worse Aamir. I could be ripping off some other JDM companies work... :thumbsup:

Forums are mainly to help others are they not?

Come on down Aamir...

Buying something off a member then posting them up 6 months later with 150 quid knocked on em is abit different. And anyways you said this is nothing to do with a business so why would you bring businesses into the argument who have access to trade prices where the average joe who would be buying these doesn't.

They weren't sold to cheap, they were sold at near what they cost.

You can sell em, no ones stopping you... You'll just struggle with what you've got em up for now people know what they cost.

Edited by RobSR

Buying something off a member then posting them up 6 months later with 150 quid knocked on em is abit different. And anyways you said this is nothing to do with a business so why would you bring businesses into the argument who have access to trade prices where the average joe who would be buying these doesn't.

They weren't sold to cheap, they were sold at near what they cost.

You can sell em, no ones stopping you... You'll just struggle with what you've got em up for now people know what they cost.

It isnt really though is it fella?

Your complaint is an item was posted up for sale, that you sold cheap a while ago, that has been relisted for a slightly higher price?

If someone wants to bring some wheels in from the USA.

Wait weeks for them to arrive, risk getting stung with import charges.

Risk them getting damaged in transit. etc

Thats fine go for it. I put them up at a price I would have taken offers on or bargained from. Exactly like everyone else does....

I haven't got a gun to ANYONE's head....

As for struggling? I pop them up for sale... At a price. If people are interested or not, I really dont mind... Ill just keep them if not, I was considering purchasing some SSR Type C in the marketplace I fancied if they did sell, meh...

I can sell them yes, no ones stopping me. Your making it a very unpleasant experience though and generally wasting my time....

Then YOU say the scene is going down hill and is fucked... :thumbsup: Makes Sense...

Please DO, link me up to where you got them from Rob...?

Why do people have to put negative comments all the time? At the end of the day if you don't like something then don't comment at all simple as that

Second that. Starlet scene is becoming screwed because of people posting negative comments when they aren't needed.

Why do people have to put negative comments all the time? At the end of the day if you don't like something then don't comment at all simple as that

Second that. Starlet scene is becoming screwed because of people posting negative comments when they aren't needed.

You both wouldn't be saying that if you found out you paid through the nose for something but if you're happy with that, no bother.

If being honest is ruining things and ripping people off isn't - Christ the Lord.

I'll refrain from doing so in the future!

It isnt really though is it fella?

Your complaint is an item was posted up for sale, that you sold cheap a while ago, that has been relisted for a slightly higher price?

If someone wants to bring some wheels in from the USA.

Wait weeks for them to arrive, risk getting stung with import charges.

Risk them getting damaged in transit. etc

You keep going back to the fact they were sold cheap - no they weren't lol. It's was as near as makes no difference as to what they cost in the country.

They didn't take weeks, they took 4 days fully tracked and insured with FedEx with a whopping 36 quid import charge. Not exactly what you've said above.

I've said my bit, members if you want to buy them for more than what you can get them for go ahead. I'll stay quiet from now.

No I wouldn't pay through the nose for it cause I would do my research on it first to see what it's worth,

then if it's too much I wouldn't even comment because it would be pointless!

and when the seller is getting no interest he might think it's expense and lower the price but that's up to him

You both wouldn't be saying that if you found out you paid through the nose for something but if you're happy with that, no bother.

If being honest is ruining things and ripping people off isn't - Christ the Lord.

I'll refrain from doing so in the future!

Let me just put this into writing. So I understand very clearly...

I bought them for £350. I paid for my own shipping which was £35 i do believe. So they stand me at £385.

I've given them a coating of Poorboys Wheel Sealant. Took me a few hours and cost me £15 I think for a pot of that stuff... Could argue £400 they stand me at now lol 8)

I could get into the fuel expenses it cost me to drive to the store to buy the wheel sealant too, but I'll forget that for now... :thumbsup:

I put them up for sale for £500.... but I would have taken £450 posted to be fair. After some haggling, which is what I'd expect from a marketplace...

So £450, minus £35 to post them to a new buyer? Wow, a whopping £15.... :thumbsup:

Yeh, I can see clearly now, why you would be seriously PISSED that someone was trying to profit such a colossal amount off you and do there best to damage the scene...

:hi:

P.S. Please do link me up to where you got them.... If there so cheap elsewhere....