Yeah awesome been a while since I seem this, what turbo did it run I can't remember

Blitz k1 I think ;) just wonder if it was running plug n play... don't know that much about it but I love a good history lesson :D

Blitz k1 I think ;) just wonder if it was running plug n play... don't know that much about it but I love a good history lesson :D

I'd say so, but not like people use them now in uk.

I would basically have been a unlocked ecu (standalone equivilent) fully mappable etc

Phil

The old skooool JDM methods always baffle me, there modding methods are mad haha, never seen intercooler pipework like it, the routes are crazy, oh and nice use of the standard efi pipe in the bottom setup lol.

Gotta love ZEP for their pure crazyness haha :)

The old skooool JDM methods always baffle me, there modding methods are mad haha, never seen intercooler pipework like it, the routes are crazy, oh and nice use of the standard efi pipe in the bottom setup lol.

Gotta love ZEP for their pure crazyness haha :)

This stuff gets me hard man it all must work but it's all crazy this is 10 to 20 year old stuff we are so far behind lol

shows the angle of the inter cooler a bit more on this one

5A09E3CE-7940-4AFD-A23F-33E6FA9D67EE.jpg

this one the intercooler angle is ok its further backwards than 2nd zep glanza its alot forward extending beyond the headlight look closely below

146347B6-39E1-49DF-8E21-D9549069B6C6_zps>

Edited by teta

The pic above with the bonnet down it looks like it has some sort of plastic board with zep writing on to me, that would push the air into the intercooler/engine above rather that loose air under the car like a radiator cooling panel effect forces direct air in, I don't understand the bottom pic looks too close to the ground and it's blocking some of the top ic off hmmm