JDMfreaks starlet to sr

£65 a corner isn't bad if you ask me. You can get it done cheaper though. I'm going to do it as more of a hobby/part time job more than anything and see how it goes.

That's nice looking sr that. Don't see many about looking mint these days either.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

isnt in my eyes a bad price for your wheels to look brand new again,, cheaper than buying another set,, it more of a hobby for me i can go into shed and potter around for a few hours doing it and make a few pound,,

it was imaculate sorry i never bought it when he was selling it,, but i never knew he had sold it till i seen him in a levin

isnt in my eyes a bad price for your wheels to look brand new again,, cheaper than buying another set,, it more of a hobby for me i can go into shed and potter around for a few hours doing it and make a few pound,,

it was imaculate sorry i never bought it when he was selling it,, but i never knew he had sold it till i seen him in a levin

A levin is a worthy reason to sell an sr

i suppose but levins are so common here and any young lad that gets them 9 times out of 10 dogs it for a while and sells it on and same thing happens again with next owner some have been cared for but have been abused aswell

i was never a big fan of the levins as i think they should have been rwd rather than fwd

i suppose but levins are so common here and any young lad that gets them 9 times out of 10 dogs it for a while and sells it on and same thing happens again with next owner some have been cared for but have been abused aswell

i was never a big fan of the levins as i think they should have been rwd rather than fwd

My boyfriend has a Trueno and it's weird how they're so common down south, very rare up here!

But you're right, most people over here treat them like twin cams and wreck them :'(

My boyfriend has a Trueno and it's weird how they're so common down south, very rare up here!

But you're right, most people over here treat them like twin cams and wreck them :'(

as see the trueno is the more desirable one down here the levin is the same but not as good,, yeah there very common down here like glanzas there was a flood of them at one stage everyone had one,,

thats the problem there abused day in day out and people still expect big money for them sad to think if they dont start been looked after there going to get scrace the gt's over here are falling in numbers from been broke and crashed and neglect.

Thats good work mate well done, jesus wish people would pay 65 a corner around here they moan at 40-45 a wheel lol trade get ot at 35 and sometimes they even moan lol

cheers mate,, Its the same thing every one wants to pay as little as possible but get the best work i'd gladley pay 60 a corner to have a wheel refinished its not cheap but there good at what they do,, ah theres always a bit of price haggling but a fiver is bit of money back in your pocket,,

one i hate is when they ring you ask you to come to them you repair the wheel ie lip damage or a deep scratch repaint it refit it back on the car knowing you have done your best to keep the customer happy and they still try look for flaws in your work even the smallest as it may be the valve go a tiny minnute bit of clear coat on the side and they expect the work to be done for nothing or half price

right may aswell update the thread ordered my strut yesterday turned up this morning colours a bit lairy but its getting re-painted 205 toyota black if the weather picks up today

also my 1ao silver touch up paint arrived today looks very good colour match hopefully this should get rid of a few little marks then a light sanding of 2500 3000 grit and a buff up should see them them gone

20150312_102507_zpsj4jrga9d.jpg

20150312_103609_zpsnilo4urj.jpg

20150312_102555_zps6dosluzw.jpg

seeing as its raining outside decided to sand my strut brace and paint the ends just need to sort out some ukso decals for the middle but need to polish it some more when i find my polishing wheel turned out very well

20150312_125607_zpsolkqgl80.jpg

20150312_125631_zpswhgwgwef.jpg

Edited by JDMfreak

1st post 2nd pic

thats dan tormeys cynos he owned my black starlet before me

You live in Ireland? I'm in love with them wheels haha!

yeah i live in ireland was born in uk though,, haha i was nearly getting the boat over for glanzajims starlet

Edited by JDMfreak