why does rear bumper scratch when washed?

yup. i normally jetwash one side. use sponge an bucket then rinse of. an repeat on otherside. wash wheels last with different sponge. that good enough?

sometimes a sponge can scratch the car.

shes silver. even thought about getting bumpers wrapped to stop that. lol

mine is 1AO silver, not had mine very long & my rear bumper needs re painting which it is being done Monday:-)

We recently had a guy decided to wash his car at work on the weekend when no one was onsite. he used our industrial power hose for a pre rinse it pretty much pealed a 6 inch strip of paint straight of the rear quater panel of his Audi Q7. he's now trying to claim the damages back under his paint warranty from Audi am interested to see what they say back to him ha!

Basically use 2 buckets.

A wash bucket and a rinse bucket. That way all the crap you rinse off stays in you rinse bucket and your wash bucket stays nice and clean. Clean water with no crap and dirt in it means no swirl marks

In short you are not washing your car in its own filth.

Basically use 2 buckets.

A wash bucket and a rinse bucket. That way all the crap you rinse off stays in you rinse bucket and your wash bucket stays nice and clean. Clean water with no crap and dirt in it means no swirl marks

In short you are not washing your car in its own filth.

This it what I do 😄 especially with carlas black sr