my second toyota starlet glanza v

After me selling my old v over 4yr ago i have been looking for a good unmodified v that I wanted to treat myself and get one for my 40th birthday yes old man lol & This is it my second v, I will not be selling this one, 85000km it is all standard apart from TRD back box & Enkei alloys this is how it came in from import to UK.

I'm the second UK owner, I bought it of a 57 yr old lady that had it for 7yrs which she loved it very much & was reluctant to sell it at first, she told me it was used for just going to tesco & back lol which you can tell with it having shopping trolley dints on it that I will be getting sorted soon.

I have serviced the v & had full cam belt kit water pump fitted also the Enkei wheels was white looking very

pitted, I have had them professionally powder coated gun metal grey, the rear bumper is coming off today for respray as it has been rattle canned in the corners, anyway this is how it looks at the moment on a dull day lol will take pics up of the engine bay after I give it a good clean over.

DSC_0168_zps7wmypwef.jpg

DSC_0136_zpsi5nkh01t.jpg

DSC_0195_zpsg3tev698.jpg

DSC_0198_zpsfwdtud3q.jpg

DSC_0196_zpsg3hs9b7i.jpg

DSC_0197_zpsjj4bcgfg.jpg

Edited by mart1

Looking good man that's what you want. Love hearing those stories . There's a gt turbo with a lady just going to church and shops in hers lol. Sounds like it's done very little milage over the 7 years. Oh welcome back to the scene

Thanks, yeah she only did about 2000 to 2500 a yr, I hope to keep mine for shows and summer run around :-) will not be doing many miles.

Edited by mart1

Ye I still run stock suspension on my GT it is a little high but its good for shitty bumpy roads.

yeah your right there mate, I'm not going to go silly low when I do drop it 30mm will do me.

woot looks nice bro .. and your never to old for a mans toys ^_^ boys with toys haha

Thanks, your as old as you feel lol, I have a 18 yr old daughter she has got her eyes on it, drives a ford ka at the moment only because they are cheap on insurance, her mates thing I'm cool driving around in a v lol
  • 5 weeks later...

Just a little up date, I have had new KYB excel g shocks & apex 35mm springs fitted, it looks a little bit lower & hopefully drop a bit more when it has settled down, my glanza only has size 14 wheels so there is still quite a gap, still looks good though.

DSC_0242_zps72adv7fu.jpg

DSC_0255_zpsyeu0ujjg.jpg

DSC_0252_zps0255alvq.jpg

Same wheels as me in the same size car looks great!!!

cheers, what tyre size do you have on your wheels ? Mine are bridgestone 175 60 R14, I could do with that little extra grip on mine.
  • 2 months later...

A little up date here, I bought some glanza alloys off fiddlersport off this forum great guy:-), I have had them refurbished they look superb l could not wait to put them on, bought a set of new wheel nuts for them & soon as I fitted them I had to go out for a test drive.

here are some pics as it looks now there are still one or two things to sort till I can say its mint but its not far off that way.

DSC_0326_zpscddpdcnj.jpg

DSC_0330_zpsexqypvay.jpg

DSC_0331_zpsqokbmwph.jpg

DSC_0329_zpsyooa85uj.jpg

DSC_0334_zpsqwajawaj.jpg

DSC_0324_zpsthpiw2z6.jpg

DSC_0338_zpss6q9wxtb.jpg

DSC_0336_zpsqzd8ocn6.jpg

DSC_0337_zpsy9nsszxf.jpg

DSC_0318_zpsie1brkmm.jpg

Edited by mart1