Free Battery ?

Hi, I'm in desperate need of a car battery as mine died before Christmas and because' i'm 16 it's quite hard to get hold of one and was just wondering if anyone has an old one lying round with enough charge to keep me going this year around a feild. Thanks :help:

p.s I do hate asking this but it's just annoying now !

Hi, I'm in desperate need of a car battery as mine died before Christmas and because' i'm 16 it's quite hard to get hold of one and was just wondering if anyone has an old one lying round with enough charge to keep me going this year around a feild. Thanks :help:

p.s I do hate asking this but it's just annoying now !

It's the weight of postage that's gunna stop people, facebook your mates I'm sure you will find one try local ebay or breakers on gumtree local pick ups :)

You can't actually send a battery through the post unless it's empty, so even if someone's willing to donate one (I'd have given you my old one if I hadn't binned it tbh), you'll still have to get it filled with acid and charged before its any use. Have you got any mates that drive that you can talk into taking you to a scrappy? Honestly is your best bet.