Emanage blue questions!!

Hello everyone looking to go to the next stage after my starlet is run in after a full engine rebuild, and on the look out for an emanage blue complete set up, I just wanted to know what the going rate is for a good second hand emanage blue ecu, with everything with it, and how much it will cost to change the map from the pervious owners car to my car, as it stands I have a walbro fuel pump, fmic, sard fpr aftermarket mani and exhaust, magnecor leads, ct9 turbo would I have to change injectors from standard to 370? just want to get abit of advice and know what figures (money) I am looking at here thanks pat

Edited by patman

Keep the same injectors for your set up it depends where you go for a map to how much things cost in all honesty when I went to TD it was hard to beat the price £550 fitted and dyno'd I say just bite the bullet and buy it there and then fresh out the box

you can use your stock injectors no bother. emb can varry widely from £150-300+ depenant on whats there I.E unit/harnesses/map sensor/ feild harness. mapping id call your choosen mapper and ask them for a price to map your can on a emb. any decent tuner will make his own map rather than alter another persons.

personal preference i wouldnt go for a td map but theres plenty of people that havent had any issues so we wont open that can of worms ha!

Thankyou for the advice guys really appreciate it, I have searched on here but doesn't seem to be alot of advice about the emb, but what Colin has just said has me intrigued, I don't ever plan on forging my GT to be fair it's just too much money I'm happy how it is just standed internals but if a pfc fcon is good enough then I am open to it, I have seen a few around and they seem to be cheaper then an emb I am happy to hunt for one, so Colin my dear friend haha what advice would you give on these Fcons, buy it fit it then? Well how does it work effect the engine etc

i think its by faaar better then any other plug and play !!!!! ( wait and see now the p&p lovers going to jump in ha ha and saying ooo its so old tech but so are the p&p :p:p:p )

wel its simple its the only sub ( that dont need mapping with pc !! ) that will take bigger injectors tuning is simple it is i can do it ha ha

tools needed wideband kit egt gauge and small + screwdriver to twist 1 button inside simple

1s you got that you can go on the look out for a gcc to really fine tune !!! her

300 has bean made on a pfc fcon before so well able for stock limits

Edited by 5e colin

I have been searching mate about in the last hour for them, seems they are hard to come by and hard to get the map sensor, but I want one and have cash waiting, now it's a case of where to look for the whole kit mate including the gcc your advice is great mate as always I'm happy with going for this its just a case of now where to find it all

That's the problem with the Fcons finding the whole kit if I was you I would try out that BLITZ plug n play bargain in the for sale section it might satisfy your needs at the minute it can be a chow on going for a map and alot of cash at once though they tend to work better on stock fpr's a lad I know ran forged engine, ct9 basic mani nothing flash it was a flying machine!

The emb doesn't remove speed cut either Mr Blitz does ;)

there way over priced !!!! ^^^^ for what there worth most P&P for other cars can be got for 200 our starlet comunity prices are pure rip off

there is an pfc stand alone with hand comander for nissan up for grabs for 300!!!! complete kit

Edited by 5e colin

Yeah I don't wanna be spending silly money when I'm not going to forge it, and to be honest Gainzy mate not worried about the speed cut either, there is a person on facebook called Alex Bennett if anyone knows him just about to break a gt advance with a emb full set up, on a ct9 I did ask if he was on here and he said yes, (as I don't buy anything of facebook as so many people are being ripped off) £300 quid would be the top end of my budget Colin mate I presume even though it's nissan it wil still be ok in mine?

I just noticed you gotta gt that ecu was for a glanza, I agree the prices on these cars are stupid for some parts takes the fun away abit, yeah that Alex lad is on here. You can pick second hand one's up cheap but it's the whole driving over getting someone to fit it and dyno run etc you will get the most out of it with a emb. Finding a tuner that will get the most out of an fcon might be harder me and Colin are going to start an anti price campaign for cheaper parts haha

Hahahaha you two are funny true though, I'm still siding to the f-con I don't want big power, just a nice safe engine which won't go bang, so if Alex does sell his emb for the price which seems good do I go for it or hold on till I find a f-con, just realised what Colin wrote 800 bloody quid that's a bit to much eh mate that must be brand new I take it

Edited by patman

I agree with you there mate 550 for everything is a good price maybe I will have to bite the bullet and drive all the way up there it doesn't help when there in Warrington and I'm down in sussex haha

I'm down in Devon and taking the trip up next Sunday no excuse haha

Ok mate you win, will be looking on here to see how you get on so hoping you post something up

Edited by patman

It's where to look Ollie mate am quite new to all this aftermarket ecu' sand what I will need

And yeah there are places more local down the South East

Edited by patman