Emanage blue questions!!

I bought the plug n play harness all it saves is time not money just go to TD and get it done it's a small journey for a safe life time map the only benefit to the emu is it removes speed cut just buy an sld and launch control all that does is wear out your drivetrain quicker buy that if your a serious time attack whore but you won't use it that often imo it will take a good 8 hours to have them wire the emb in only thing I don't like is as soon as it's mapped that's it if you want to change anything like tweak the boost or change different mani ideally you need it mapped again..another drive up another £150 I would consider a plug n play if your certain of your mods go get her rolling roaded!

8 hours to wire in a emb its like 6 wires?? Did mine into a field harness in under a hour. And thats a lot better than wiring directly in to the loom. Im sure theres lots of good mappers around sussex that could do it. Not slating TD just saying patman could save a fair bit on fuel getting it mapped locally

Im just waiting on Colin to get back to me but o understanding all alot more now thanks to you lot, Jesus the minute you change something it needs mapping again? That could get bloody expensive in the long run, and there are a few recommended mappers around the south east so I will try and stay local

8 hours to wire in a emb its like 6 wires?? Did mine into a field harness in under a hour. And thats a lot better than wiring directly in to the loom. Im sure theres lots of good mappers around sussex that could do it. Not slating TD just saying patman could save a fair bit on fuel getting it mapped locally

I thought you meant plug n play harness takes 5 mins. To wire in the universal harness that comes with the emb it's a canny while. I only went to TD because of the reputation and the dyno is legit Mike talked me through a few interesting things while I was there, it seems alot easier with that field harness than waiting around all day.

I thought you meant plug n play harness takes 5 mins. To wire in the universal harness that comes with the emb it's a canny while. I only went to TD because of the reputation and the dyno is legit Mike talked me through a few interesting things while I was there, it seems alot easier with that field harness than waiting around all day.

No the universal harness that comes with the emb takes under a hour to wire into a field harness its like 8 wires. Much better than cutting into the main loom, you can unplug the ecu whenever you want then

just been offered a emb for a good price but it doesn't have the usb or cd does anyone know if I actually need this please?

All you need is the harness and the map sensor if I was you I'd check with local tuners first places like Ricky and TD will already have the software but some tuners might need to download it probably.

Zisco 1 is a bit pricey but a good choice.

Tuner quoted me near same price to hard wire emb in.. so was a no brainer, as it will be on a plug and play loom now which saves labour charge down tuners

The quality of my zisco one is top notch superb. I would of saved money not buying it though as labour was cheaper I have looked all over for the best deals my mate sold me my emb for £110 so I had a cheap start of getting it mapped I found no matter which way you do it you can't beat the deal at TD go pay the £550 and you get warranty brand new unit. The only bad thing in my eyes is cutting the factory loom but it's for the greater good haha

And don't tell me Gainzy mate downloading it means more money I bet

I don't think it will, go to TD honestly new unit, top notch dyno great results safe map great experience just talking from my experience :)

Patman, im picking my V up 2moz from TD

sent it up there on a low loaded last week saves your time and mileage on the car. I wouldn't know what Mike @TD looked like if i passed him in the street. Had total trust him from lots of conversations & emails and he didn't let me down on the results

I do need to mate but at the moment it's time and money which sounds like a lame excuse and I want it done right

Save up a good extra for any faults that might occur I took spare ecu, cash, spring actuator anything that could be handy :)