I JUST INDUCED FUEL CUT AND FOUND THIS !!!!!!

Heya guys

So I have been collecting some pretty cool figures in my other threads to do with map sensor voltages /values and also fcd voltages and various settings.

so tonight i went a step further to find out the actual moment fuel cut comes really in at.

most people seem to think its at 4.10v or even 4.15v so this is why i did it to check.

it will be different slightly from starlet to starlet im sure but anyway on my car it fuel cut at 0.83 bar and voltage of around 4.20v

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYVtfJfuBAI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

PLEASE NOT IN THE VIDEO CARS RUNNING SHITE AS THE MAP SENSORS NOT CONNECTED TO ENGINES VACCUM OR BOOST.

NOTE THE ENGINE LIGHT WILL COME ON WHEN FUEL CUTS HIT

Edited by mikey4410

You need to get a girlfriend or something mate you have way too much time on your hands!

he has he is just happy to get out of the house we al know how they start nagging ha ha

keep it up mikey :) :)

are you feeding the map sensor with air ??

Edited by 5e colin

Just boring reading all these useless threads With you trying to give people advice and think you have came up with something people don't know! dont normally leave any input to your threads because I'm too busy laughing my head off at you copy and pasting irrelevant info trying to pass it off as something you wrote yourself!

Keep it up tho it does amuse me

its people like me that keep this forum going dude, and thanks for the encouragement, hopefully one day you can become a productive member to this forum and stop being mean for no reason.

Edited by mikey4410

Fully agree with charlie tbh.

youve got a dash more dated than Knight Rider, you've bent your axle to achieve camber which 100% is now weaker than toyota intended, you also have your exhaust coming thru your back bumper and quite frankly it looks ridiculous.

you genuinely think youre doing us all a favour but really you know next to nothing.

and before you fire back with a shit come back, YOU MIKEY are the guy who once threatened to bad mouth me to the whole forum for sellin you glanza pistons and rods (at a very good price il add) and arguing with me that the OEM pistons and rods were the WRONG size all because they had numbers written on them in black marker pen ink.

youre a fuckin idiot.

Fully agree with charlie tbh.

youve got a dash more dated than Knight Rider, you've bent your axle to achieve camber which 100% is now weaker than toyota intended, you also have your exhaust coming thru your back bumper and quite frankly it looks ridiculous.

you genuinely think youre doing us all a favour but really you know next to nothing.

and before you fire back with a shit come back, YOU MIKEY are the guy who once threatened to bad mouth me to the whole forum for sellin you glanza pistons and rods (at a very good price il add) and arguing with me that the OEM pistons and rods were the WRONG size all because they had numbers written on them in black marker pen ink.

youre a fuckin idiot.

Hold up dude thats a harsh reply, I like the dash

a lot of people know the boost the fuel cut comes in but not the voltage, the voltage could be used to make your own fcd or better control boost I guess?

Keep it up!

you have the power can you delete them stupid coments please ???? this turned into a bitch contest WHY ???

cheers 5e colin

Lol think you'll find you spouted "toffee" first when you threatened me a while ago after you couldnt tell the difference between OEM pistons/rods and OEM pistons/rods with marker pen on them.

so save your breath.

pretty sure I seen your starlet on barryboys.

tells me everythin I need to know.

And 99% of my comments r normal, just cant stand it when someone mouths off like they know everything when you made an arse of yourself by threatenin me over your lack of knowledge.

and I have witnesses to your threats, so be quiet.