Item For Sale:

4x 15 x 6.5 tyres are uniroyal rainsport 3 rear to are getting towards the limit front to are fine will get the gauge on them when I pick the car up from tuning developments can't tell you the off set as it has no marks for it. I have never seen another set for sale the whole time I've owned my Glanza so to say there rare is an under statement.

Item Condition & Description:

Used not perfect selling due to new brakes being to big

Price:

£400 £350

Pictures:

null-58.jpg

null-62.jpg

464405_10152090231515147_956293512_o.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details:

Paypal + fees and postage or bank transfer.

I can put on a pallet but would rather collection located in Exeter Devon

Edited by akyakapotter

Already been there before I posted the add :)

ha a wise man! selling a set of wheels on ukso with out marc mosses approval is never a good idea hes basicly the wheel police of ukso. one of the pictures of the wheels should contain a sign saying "marc moss approved"

anyway goodluck man!

Hope none of this aimed at Marc inappropriately. He just gives his opinion on the value of wheels as his knowledge on JDM wheels is very good indeed..

At the end of the day it's down to the seller to price them however he wants.. If they don't know the value then I don't see anything wrong with asking someone:) .. Like for example, Phil selling his Work Pietra Racing 3's. Marc has made an offer on what he feels they are worth, it was declined..

Hope none of this aimed at Marc inappropriately. He just gives his opinion on the value of wheels as his knowledge on JDM wheels is very good indeed..

At the end of the day it's down to the seller to price them however he wants.. If they don't know the value then I don't see anything wrong with asking someone:) .. Like for example, Phil selling his Work Pietra Racing 3's. Marc has made an offer on what he feels they are worth, it was declined..

certainly not matt just a comment made in jest as marcs knowledge of wheels is scary ha! if hes offended by it id happily edit it

Thats the only one he obviously got completely wrong Lol

I am here you know

x

Phil

Edited by Phil

I'm not offended lol I am all about people paying the right money for good quality wheels... And real wheels should be at the correct prices just like these lol not up in the 5-600 range which is simply stupid