• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a matching ish oil cap and radiator cap and it looks so good when they match just makes your engine bay look like it has its shit together haha

Has its shit together hahahaha! Love it. Yeah hopefully mine will get its shit together sooner rather than later! :D

Manual :( I was hoping to fit electric windows but I've no idea what I'm doing haha!

If you decide to do the e/w conversion i've got both windows, regs, motors, relay and switches just no door looms

I'm only up the road in chesvegas

If you decide to do the e/w conversion i've got both windows, regs, motors, relay and switches just no door looms

I'm only up the road in chesvegas

Thank you :) hmm I still dunno what to do about it to be honest! Since i don't know what exactly i need to do it I can't just gather up the parts I need lol. And no one seems to have all of it in one go! Edited by Willow

Thank you :) hmm I still dunno what to do about it to be honest! Since i don't know what exactly i need to do it I can't just gather up the parts I need lol. And no one seems to have all of it in one go!

Easiest way would be to get complete doors with all that stuff already in them and swap them over. The sockets for the wiring are already there in your car hidden behind the kick panels. You'd then just need to take the doors off, drill a couple of holes to let the plugs into the car, doors back on and plug them in. To do it the long way round (I.e. keeping your current doors) you've got to do all of that, plus putting all the e/w shit into the existing doors.

Easiest way would be to get complete doors with all that stuff already in them and swap them over. The sockets for the wiring are already there in your car hidden behind the kick panels. You'd then just need to take the doors off, drill a couple of holes to let the plugs into the car, doors back on and plug them in. To do it the long way round (I.e. keeping your current doors) you've got to do all of that, plus putting all the e/w shit into the existing doors.

true it would save a little time fitting full doors but the you'd then have the colour/ colour match to worry about, plus it dont take long to swap a window glass and reg

Hmm entirely new doors seems like it would be pricey!! But thanks ode the advice so far guys!

Cleaned my little starlet today, who by the way is called Steevy Starlet!!

post-13319-0-72606500-1439318085_thumb.j

post-13319-0-82067200-1439318101_thumb.j

post-13319-0-15912500-1439318128_thumb.j

post-13319-0-63040400-1439318142_thumb.j

and added these guys!!

post-13319-0-73733600-1439318159_thumb.j

Edited by Willow

Hmm entirely new doors seems like it would be pricey!! But thanks ode the advice so far guys!

Cleaned my little starlet today, who by the way is called Steevy Starlet!!

IMG_1751.JPG

IMG_1753.JPG

IMG_1758.JPG

IMG_1759.JPG

and added these guys!!

IMG_1756.JPG

Where Did you get the left one I've got a small one in rear window wouldn't mind a massive one :D

Where Did you get the left one I've got a small one in rear window wouldn't mind a massive one :D

It was from ebay, came from Japan I think but last time I looked they didn't have any this size anymore...think it's 50cm.