• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes mate, I'd like to get some new seats and DoorCards and just tidy it up and potentially flock the dash if I have the money spare and tbh mate I'm not to sure I work with F1 cars and Motorsport vehicles so I don't really know about road cars but off the top off my head about £2500 :)

While at work I was having a good think about it and I've decided to keep my car as a stock SR, this being due to they're getting rarer and rarer now and I'm sure I'll just buy a glanza when the time is right :)

Cheers.

I personally think that's the best thing to do. your very lucky to have such a clean low mileage SR. leave the Glanza reps to the sportifs :)

I agree if I'm honest, as much as I like the way mine ended up looking I'm returning that to sleeper mode and swapping a lot over to a Glanza I now have. It will still have the 20v but completely tone the outside down. Your SR really is in a rare condition and personally I would concentrate on keeping it minty and original but as has already been said you could always revert it back to an SR (as I've done) but it's a massive ballache and if you really want a Glanza......you'll get one!

Yes mate, I'd like to get some new seats and DoorCards and just tidy it up and potentially flock the dash if I have the money spare and tbh mate I'm not to sure I work with F1 cars and Motorsport vehicles so I don't really know about road cars but off the top off my head about £2500 :)

Blimey that's a cool job you've got then! As we said before, the sr interior is awful ha ha.

It all depends where you go most garages have different rates theres no one set price really just guidelines it all depends on the car the size condition and colour :)

It's a Mazda 3 mps in silver. It's not in bad nic at all just a few little bits here and there- it'd make sense to do the whole lot otherwise it'd be a pain trying to flash in here and there

Haha yeah it's not too bad mate and yeah I really want some nice interior but not ott and I'm still having the hard decision on what to do, I was actually thinking of a sportif to glanza rep and then get my SR mint and Flynn would you sell that? Pm me pal

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Small update, got my windows tinted at essextints would recommend to anyone after tints! Also bought some bc coilovers and got them fitted yesterday will be some more pics with them on as soon as possible.

70274659-036A-4A02-8A1D-755BECADC42D_zps

Cheers for looking.

• 6 months later...

I haven't updated this in a while and a lot of things have changed some might like it some might not, but all comments are welcome :). I didn't stick down the SR route and I know some will be disappointed but being a painter I can always changed it back :) and I've always wanted a glanza and being young insurance is a killer so I decided to replicate one. It's all be repainted beside the bootlid, doors and rear quarters but they will get done at sometime in the future. The car at the moment has a 96 spec bumper and splitter, rear bumper and splitter, glanza v bonnet, glanza v bootlid and carbon mid spoiler and some Japan racing wheels that dan106 supplied for me, I've also got brand new glanza headlights that will be fitted tomorrow. Anyway enough from me and thanks for looking...

4E5D30F6-2CF8-45DE-8CA6-3CDA3D5125AB_zps

3E6C5669-7FD2-4EC0-96C1-9B1E12CE12BA_zps

Cheers, George.