PMCBEAVER81's plastidipped SR

Bought this car about a year ago as a run about until I got my skyline fixed and absolutely love it!

Mechanically sound but bodywork was in bad shape so I carbon wrapped the bonnet and got the car plastidipped in satin black with a gold flake through it.

I know it's not to everybody's taste but I wasn't for spending a fortune on it and I think it turned out ok :)

DSC_0049.jpgDSC_0045.jpgDSC_0046.jpgDSC_0048.jpg

Edited by PMCBEAVER81

It's different, I like it! I'm sure I've seen this somewhere but no idea where... I'm sure there's not many like it so it must have been you! Looking forward to updates :)

Beth

it must have been, I worked at the royal last summer and I'm a uni in Queens so I'm there every day pretty much. Last year I would have had the HKS on it which sounded sweet and was mental loud :L I've deffo got a glimpse of yours before somewhere so it must have been there!

Edited by bdohohh
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok guys, has anyone tinted their lights before? I got stuff off eBay and tried it but it was far to shiny looking against the satin finish of the car so was wondering if there is a dull spray that I could use? Cheers.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Car just went through MOT yesterday! Another years driving for the big sum of £105! ( 2 rear shocks, gearbox mount and a tyre )

But in other news........some plank drove into my quarter panel and drove off. It's bent in and out like a dogs back leg!

Have to get it back to the boy that plastidipped it to see if he can sort it.