Boot build need advice

It all depends how much weight you want to add ad the reason for doing it. Whoever's car that is needs shooting for that harness placement though

It all depends how much weight you want to add ad the reason for doing it. Whoever's car that is needs shooting for that harness placement though

You took the words right out of my mouth there lol

looking at it id say there bolted onto the rear seat bracket that lets them fold but id still not trust it ha!. could be worse when i bought my car the harness had been cable tied to a strut brace and the seat had 2 bolts in it!

looking at it id say there bolted onto the rear seat bracket that lets them fold but id still not trust it ha!. could be worse when i bought my car the harness had been cable tied to a strut brace and the seat had 2 bolts in it!

Cable tied?! I've driven some sketchy shit in my time but fuuuuuck.

Even still, that is bad placement even if bolted to the rear floor in that position. In the event of a crash, they would twist the seat due to not being central to the chair, and due to the large angle down would snap the back of the chair. The MSA rule book has very specific angles for this reason alone