Hmm, everyone who's had/has 17's on the Levin club complains that 17's ruin the handling

Would rather go 16 to be honest, as still want to have a reasonable amount of rubber round the wheels too (for comfort reasons as the ride is firm enough already, Riko can back me up on this too)

@ Rick, I think that's the Bomex kit, I think.

Not after a kit though, might go for a C-West front bumper at some point though:

4fuy5au.jpg

(ignore the eylids though, they're horrible :lol:)

Anyways, as for wheels, my current tyres are only 10 weeks old so would be a bit of a waste to change wheels

(and I have no money right this minute)

17s would ruin the handling?? U DONT DRIVE IT ANYWHERE HARD ENOUGH TO NOTICE ANY FORM OF HANDLING CHARACTERISTICS AT ALL let alone a decrease in ablilities!!!!!!!!!!!! the 17s on mine didint really mess with the handling, it was simply the ride and scrubbin that was doin my bap in! but your car is MUCH bigger! would easily take 17s! foggy's lookin to put 18s on the SR corrolla FFS!!!!! 16s on a starlet yes as its small, but the levin aint that small! 17s easy!

that white one rick has posted has 17s and has LOADS of space left in the arches for thicker tyres!!!

and those two bumpers arnt even close to bein the same, note the lack of side vent in the bomex compared to wot rick has posted. the one he has posted is most smartness!

Phil.

Well spotted, on second thought, could be the TRD front bumper.

Not sure bout the skirts though, and can't work out if it has a rear lip or rear spats

(the levin usually gets rear spats as aftermarket bits, rear lips aren't overly common)

As for space, I have about the same space in my arches as that car in that pic does (and only have 14's) and can't actually fit my hand between the wheel and the arch without bending my hand a lil' bit