• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, good news and bad news.

did a lil repair on the lock...

lock3.jpg

lock1.jpg

lock2.jpg

but, i now have a hole in my radiator!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

i cant f*cking believe my bad luck all in the same week!!!!!!

i have no money and no way of fixing the hole. not happy. :blink:

no idea what im gonna do.

Rich.

nope. i cant believe these things had to happen back to back. £100 for a new un. and thats about £98 more than what ive got. :rolleyes:

Rich.

you betta believe it!!

i'd much rather it be perfect... but it wouldnt match the rest of the car if it was at the mo!!

hopefully gettin a new rad today, fingers crossed.

Rich.

Sorry to hear about it...

But i must commend you on you smart repair work. It looks really good and people wouldnt even notice that the ring is there. Very nice. But when you get some more money, get the locks removed and it will look alot nicer :lol:

Now onto the radiator, how big is it?...the hole?

If its a small hole you can get this cement paste for steel/alloy that i have used on radiators before and it keeps the tight and fixes your problem. After using it on about 5 different radiators and not having any issues, for a small hole i wouldnt think twice. If its a bit bigger hole then yes, get a new one.

Hope it helps,

Ivan

:lol: +-->

QUOTE (Richy Rich - Not this week ;) )
i now have a hole in my radiator!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ivan's tip is probably best but back in the ol' days they'd crack an egg into the rad, it'd get you from A->B just watch the temp gauge and drive everywhere with your heaters on full blast!

cheers ivan.... yeah it looks ok now, i may consider removing the locks if i choose to keep it, if not then i wont!!

well the hole was quite large, as it was gushing out and empty'd the rad in 4-5 mins with the engine running... & lobotomy, yeah a few people recommended doing that or using rad weld...untill the saw the hole!!!

but all is good again as ive got a new rad for £88 inc vat. and boy!!! have i missed driving her!!!!!! its good to be back on the road!!!

hopefully no more bad luck!!

Rich.

• 4 weeks later...

my rediculious amount of bad luck strikes again.... was cleaning the car today and some F*CKER has scraped the corner of my rear bumper!!!!!!!!

i mean, for F*ck sake? why do i get so much bad luck with this car all of a sudden??????? ;) ;)

as i hit a pheasant the other day at 55mph and it bent in the top bit of my bumper and bent a bit of the bonnet too!!!!! and split a slat off the bumper too!! ;) ;) ;) :huh: ;)

scra.jpg

im gettin real pissed off with this.

i cant believe this!!!

just went into my local town to pick up some medicine for my dad... and...........................................

tire.jpg

one flat tyre.

so again ive had to spend money i havent got on a replacement.

how much bad luck? its becoming laughable now!!!!

Rich.

same thing with the bumper happened to me a few weeeks ago when i was up in aberdeen,

came out the next morning from the flat i was staying at to find someone had scraped my back bumper, and it wont rub out :huh:

this weekend a mate fucked my drivers side lock so i now need to use the passenger side one to open the car,

im not flush with the cash right now so its feels like the car is going down hill with all this shite weather all the time,

i feel for you dude

Guest daveburwash
ah that's sickening man, i hate to see that, truly sickening.

and to make you remove all your hard work is even more upsetting im truly sorry dude, i hope you dont find the bastards that did it i can imagine ud stick a screwdriver in them

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Harsh, but fair!! :huh:

holy shit!! I missed this thread first time round!! Thats beyond unlucky man!! Mabye you were a terrorist in a past life and you're being punished? :huh:

Na seriously man, things can only get better! Theres a few things needing done on my car the now, and i know what its like being skint. hate it!