the last thing i need right now.

There really are some little shits about. I've known this to happen to quite a few people I know and its disgraceful. Whoever did it must have got spooked and bailed without taking anything. Probably was a drugged up little chav looking for his next line of fet.

Things like these do make you think about security but dont let the theiving little cunts win and give up on something you love so much. People like that need a cricket bat round the head.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers for the support guys.

Feeling sorry for you now. A decent buff should get that mark out,use some g3 on it,rekon it aint that bad(apart from the wheel arch edge) Theres bound to be a good thing round the corner :huh:  If i was you id put the lottery on ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

cheers bud, had a good whack at the bumper today and its deeply scratched ( the car was really dirty at the time) but the worst of the dark marks have come out. lol will do!

same thing with the bumper happened to me a few weeeks ago when i was up in aberdeen,

came out the next morning from the flat i was staying at to find someone had scraped my back bumper, and it wont rub out  ;)

this weekend a mate fucked my drivers side lock so i now need to use the passenger side one to open the car,

im not flush with the cash right now so its feels like the car is going down hill with all this shite weather all the time,

i feel for you dude

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

shite dude.. sorry to hear, i hope your luck changes soon, its just a bitch at the mo as im mega skint, and have no free time... so not only can i not afford to get all this fixed, but i dont have the time to look at it either!

Thats beyond unlucky man!! Mabye you were a terrorist in a past life and you're being punished?  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol who knows dude! its real bad though, as ive had no real bad luck with the car for the past 4 years... and now its all happened in the last 3-4 months!!!

thanks for the support everyone.

Rich.