the last thing i need right now.

well, as most people i chat to on msn know... just recently ive been piled with work, and yesterday morning i was just about to head into uni to hand my dissertation essay in... i had a huge stack of books to take back, so went round to the passenger side on the car put the key in the lock, and..... it wouldnt turn... so i looked down at it to find.............................................................................

loc1.jpg

loc.jpg

the lock is loose in the door and the door is all buckled where some f*cking c*nt has had a go at it....

luckly they didnt get in.... there was a patch on the window where theyve obviously looked in...

but, well its a bit weird... the lock is loose... the alarm didnt go off, and for some reason they decided not to carry on... the only thing i can think of is that they were having a go at the lock, and then realised that it had no steering wheel?!

if thats the case i would have loved to see the look on their faces!!!!!!!

but what i dont get is that they didnt carry on and try to take the ice...

but im now fed up of all the attention, so the old bumper is on... and theres nothing in the car basically, the seats are gone so is the sub & amp cd's the lot. might just keep it that way and just have it as a rag mobile for the meanwhile.

loc3.jpg

loc2.jpg

not a good day.

Rich.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah that's sickening man, i hate to see that, truly sickening.

and to make u remove all your hard work is even more upsetting im truly sorry dude, i hope u dont find the bastards that did it i can imagine ud stick a screwdriver in them

had similar damage to my last car (it had an attempted break in before I owned it) but without the paint damage.

I suggest you save up and get it delocked, when my bodywork gets done I'm doing that, key locks are so vulnerable, but i think a chav had a go at yours not a pro from all the damage.

Mate u'v no idea how sick i feel for u, that is truly fucking horrible dude. And even worse to make u so fucked off as to undo alot of your own personal hard work is fucking sickening. Im sorry to see this dude, honestly. I wish i lived near by and could do somethin to help man, fuck usin a screw driver, I've a few other choice 'toys' that could be employed. If theres ANYTHING that i can help with mate u have my number...seriously...even just to blow off some steam.

Phil.

sorry to see that mate? is it alarmed?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes mate, it has a toad c4t2 cat 1.... and no, it didnt go off.

Sad to hear about that. A central locking kit is only £100. Well worth it too get it de-locked. If you find the twat give him a  swift kick to the balls for me! :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thanks mate. yeah, i could get one, but its the wiring side of it, there are no wires in the door at all, so i'd have to take the doors off and drill holes into them to get the wiring into the door in the first place. o an will do mate! cheers.

Mate you'v no idea how sick i feel for you, that is truly fucking horrible dude. And even worse to make you so fucked off as to undo alot of your own personal hard work is fucking sickening. Im sorry to see this dude, honestly. I wish i lived near by and could do somethin to help man, fuck usin a screw driver, I've a few other choice 'toys' that could be employed. If theres ANYTHING that i can help with mate you have my number...seriously...even just to blow off some steam.

Phil.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

cheers man. thanks for the concern, it is a shame but this has just about topped the lot, and im now almost certain i shall sell her when i have enough for a glanza, as over time the light damage from deers, rabbits, cars, vans, people, chavs has made such a mess that its probably not worth getting everything fixed!! heres the new 'to do' list:

1)new bonnet due to someone in a pub car park and a deer)

2)new doors (both sides due to this and my mate driving into the other side)

3)the drivers rear quaterneeds filling and spraying also minor rust coming thru that needs sorting

4)rear bumper needs respraying

5) new front bumper as my original one is fooked after an insident with a deer

6) new lock

the list goes on...... the annoying thing is that none of the damage is my fault!!!

@ geo, i know... i had no time to even think about it though as i was late for handing in my essay too!!

its annoyed me more beacuse i now have to admit that i probably wont ever see her finished, as the damage list racks up. it would have been nice to finish off all the bodywork in time for the show season. but i doubt that'll happen now.

cheers for the support guys.

Rich.

Very sorry to hear that u wont get to see her finished the way u wanted to mate, no1 has the right to rob some1 of their ambitions and dreams like that (i know that sounds cheesy but u know wot i mean).

How-and-ever...this may be the excuse and motivation u need to go for the next step that u'v been thinkin of for so long and finally get the glanza that u'v been after! I hope things work out for u man! and car or no car, your ass had better be at JAE if i make it over!!!! Dont make m take a detour to Biggleswade....DONT MAKE ME!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink::DB):rolleyes:

Phil.

it was parked out side my house, and i live in a village where last year the only reported crime in the village was a fence being knocked over by a car.

totally gutted.

@ whitestarlet, lets hope so mate!!

Rich.

sorry to hear what happened mate. stuff like this happens round by my boyfriends all the time. it really does make you feel like you cant have anythin nice because there is someone out there who will want to mess it up. im lucky where i live to be honest.

the only thing i can really say is at least they didnt take anything. dont let it get to you.

'what goes around, comes around!'

shit man, i feel for ya.. those little hood rats are just a joke.. do nothin with their life but take others belongings.

Mate my central lockin cost me £30 off a mate, but there are a few goin around £20 on ebay. me and my brother did all the wiring and its pretty easy but just requires bit of effort and time!

crime around my area is also quite high.. 1 of uk's "chaviest" towns but i live on the outskirts of the town so im safe *phew*

Neway mate good luck with your next plans!