Glanza Ben negative feedback

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bollox he's been working 7 days a weeks all along he said in another post so now when I'm waiting on a straight forward question he hasn't time.

I rang PayPal yesterday they can't email me anything to say that 52 pound is in his account because of data protection..all I can do is put up to say the dispute I had for it was canceled so I don't have it.

Also I was told the 68 pound he was trying to claim WOULD NOT BE TAKEN BACK FROM ME...that if it went in his favour PayPal would cover the cost of that

I asked where they were on that he said he couldn't say..data protection!

lol what's working 7 days a week got to do with anything. its a case of sending an email to paypal to find out where this missing money is. takes less than half an hour. does he do a job where he loses the use of his arms to type an email?

akyakapotter you're sound for contacting him but he's a big boy why isn't he on here sorting it out lol just keeps writing big essays. if bens legit, then just sort it and its all done then.

Edited by richglanzav
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've only read bits of this but I have to say that Ben is one of the soundest guys I've bought off of one of the most genuine sellers

I Know i haven't been on the forum as long as a lot of you but that's just my opinion on this whole thing.

• 2 weeks later...

I cant stand theifs its a shame its rubbing off on you if you are genuine, but just goes to show what effects people have on others who decide to go down the scummy route of scamming and ripping genuine people off hope everything gets sorted soon

Right for all you jumped up wankers who suddernly feel the need to judge my life,

My grandad got rushed into hospital and was diognosed with Lymphoma

Just incase any of you lot dont know thats cancer,

His kidneys also failed while he was in there and rushed to exeter hospital,

At this point we was told he would not have long to live and my dad had to take work leave to look after my nan and keep goin back and forth to exeter and other hospitals,

There is more details but why should i have to explain any more then what i have already.

So if any of you pricks think im a thief and all then shit then go fuck your selfs

My family is more important then anything and if half of you lot judging me had any idea im shore you would of shut up along time ago.

Nick has been reporting to you as hes a very good friend of mine,

Now if any of you lot want to have a pop then CRACK ON!

Right for all you jumped up wankers who suddernly feel the need to judge my life,

My grandad got rushed into hospital and was diognosed with Lymphoma

Just incase any of you lot dont know thats cancer,

His kidneys also failed while he was in there and rushed to exeter hospital,

At this point we was told he would not have long to live and my dad had to take work leave to look after my nan and keep goin back and forth to exeter and other hospitals,

There is more details but why should i have to explain any more then what i have already.

So if any of you pricks think im a thief and all then shit then go fuck your selfs

My family is more important then anything and if half of you lot judging me had any idea im shore you would of shut up along time ago.

Nick has been reporting to you as hes a very good friend of mine,

Now if any of you lot want to have a pop then CRACK ON!

I'm sorry to hear of this mate.. I cant imagine how its been going through all that with a loved one..

If you can find time to send a message to anyone you have outstanding deals with cash or items that would be much appreciated. Once again, I'm sorry to hear about your Grandad.

Matt

I'm sorry to hear of this mate.. I cant imagine how its been going through all that with a loved one..

If you can find time to send a message to anyone you have outstanding deals with cash or items that would be much appreciated. Once again, I'm sorry to hear about your Grandad.

Matt

Its been shit especially for my dad but things are looking better but awaiting results etc, i should not of had to justify my self lile this, but when people start throwing abuse around i had to put them straight, i dont owe money to any one, there was only the miss hap with chrissy,

The strut brace i got ripped off for sending by kayleigh but no one believed me even though in other threads they got caught out , the intercooler got delivered

Now im not gonna be on here much and wanted to clear things up as its not fair on nick to get abuse from jumped up pricks who think they can judge people.

But if any one needs me i will pop on time to time and will also private message chrissy shortly to discuss this.