Glanza Ben negative feedback

This thread should have been closed long ago .... Less threatening and targeting threads have been closed within a few posts!

What people forget is we all live our own busy life's and selling parts has to fit within the spare time .... Mistakes do happen and on this occasion it seems like Ben has been tryed to solve the matter

Bens a top lad and has loads of positive feedback but this thread is shitting all over the good he's done

James

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is going round in circles lol.

Can someone put it in plain english what money was exchanged and what for exactly?

From what i can see there was £52 deposit and £68 remaining paid so £120 for a pair of quads?

I under stand They were "not as described"

So were then returned now with a broken lense? And £68 refunded. Leaving christy with no lights and £52 worse off?

Christy offered his spare light to cover the broken lense if he got his £52 back right?

But bens claiming he hasnt got the £52 and neither is christy.

So wheres the missing £52 :/ hmm

If everyone involved in transactions retrieves bank statements they would show what's happened to the money if there is no transactions then paypal still has it. Just seems it's been damaged in the post on route? Should be claimed off the courier? Hope you's get sorted.

Can someone put it in plain english what money was exchanged and what for exactly?

From what i can see there was £52 deposit and £68 remaining paid so £120 for a pair of quads?

So were then returned now with a broken lense? And £68 refunded. Leaving christy with no lights and £52 worse off?

Christy offered his spare light to cover the broken lense if he got his £52 back right?

morgey this is the explanation the best I can do

the money agreed was 116 pounds delivered plus 4% 120.64 pounds for:

1 passenger side quadlamp arrived not good condition

1 driver side quadlamp with repaired brackets arrived as pictured with black sealer on side and reflector corroded inside

1 good drivers side unit with a broken lense to swap and make one good light from 2

2 indicators (agreed non quadlamp) but arrived in not great condition

1 quadlight grill

1 bumer reinforcement bar

I paid 52 deposit april 19th

and then paid 68.64 balance april 21st

ben replied on the 21st said booked for collection this week

mailed him april 28th sayin I've not received anything

he replys may 2nd sayin sorry his email got hacked

mailed him 8th may asking for a tracking number or refund

he replies with tracking 9th may

delivered on the 22nd may iirc

I only got home to check them 24th may emailed him that day asking about the grill and 3rd lamp

he replied 25th may sayin he would chase it up they were in a separate box but attached

mailed him 27th may for update

he replies 29th may they are checking the sorting office my end

he replies 2nd june the second its found you should have asap

I reply the same day 2nd of june asking for a tracking number

he never replies...I email him and pm him several times no reply then gets insulted because I opened a paypal dispute

he has never said where the parts went did he claim them lost from his courier did he get them back I assume so because hes never complained about losing them

I don't know..all I know is I did not get them

so paypal eventually tell me to return the parts,which I do they are signed for on the 2nd july by somebody(ben says not him ok I cant prove that)

I get refunded 68.64 but not 52 pound

I ring paypal asking why they say:terms of user agreement whatever its called doesn't allow them to reclaim deposits..fuck what can I do I've learnt a new lesson ill have to take it on the chin

ben comes on here sayin the light was returned broke..this is the first I've heard of it I know the dispute is still open as the guy on the phone told me ben had a problem with something but never said what

ok too and froe I say ben why are you tryin to claim my 68 pound you have my 52 he says no it was all claimed back from him

I had offered ben a headlight or a lense I have with no clips I have if he drops the dispute and I can retrieve my 52 pound

I rang paypal Wednesday or Thursday I think,THEY SAID HE HAS THE 52 POUNDS

I've asked ben in post #117 to check his paypal account to check if he still has the payment maybe he thought it was reclaimed as I know some paypal emails and such are hard to understand,....im waiting for his reply as all I can do is take paypals word for it

If everyone involved in transactions retrieves bank statements they would show what's happened to the money if there is no transactions then paypal still has it. Just seems it's been damaged in the post on route? Should be claimed off the courier? Hope you's get sorted.

I haven't enquired about claiming it damaged as its shown signed for on the 2nd of july and id heard nothing about it until 27th july

maybe if I was contacted straight away maybe I might have been able to do something but not 25 days later they would say not a chance

as I've said in other post I wasn't made aware by ben or paypal about any damage...I cant do anything if im not told

ben could have and should have pm`d me or emailed me straight away and didn't.

Right all seems good on your part. Guessing you cant claim for the broken bits as they were signed for then?

But you've offered your spare light to cover the damages anyway so again nothing more you can do there.

So at this point we are a grill, light and £52 missing. Unfortunately missing parts are the problem of the person who booked the courier so that would have been upto ben to chase up and claim (if insured)

This still leaves the £52 unaccounted for which PP have said they couldnt pull back as it was a deposit. Meaning Ben in theory has it but claims he doesn't.

Ben could you post your side of things or are you happy thats where we are now?

Well that was a read and a half just catching up to speed with this...

Really should be sorted out via PM as other party's input (good or bad) isn't helping this come to a conclusion. For the sake of a fair argument and Morgeys Judge Rinder style peace making.. This can stay open so both can have their say on the current situation.

Come on lads lets get this sorted and locked up.

Good job Morgey!

staff this needs to stay open till it is sorted do not lock it

its wrong to lock because we wont know the outcome in the end ha ha

Like we said Colin, this will stay open as its ongoing but once it's resolved and both are happy then we will lock it :)

Right all seems good on your part. Guessing you cant claim for the broken bits as they were signed for then?

But you've offered your spare light to cover the damages anyway so again nothing more you can do there.

So at this point we are a grill, light and £52 missing. Unfortunately missing parts are the problem of the person who booked the courier so that would have been upto ben to chase up and claim (if insured)

This still leaves the £52 unaccounted for which PP have said they couldnt pull back as it was a deposit. Meaning Ben in theory has it but claims he doesn't.

Ben could you post your side of things or are you happy thats where we are now?

well i havent tried to claim as its been signed for and its several weeks later...not my fault as i was never contacted ever to say the light was broken i had to see for myself from his post

i offered a light or the glass lense for him to repair it on the understanding i might be able to claim my 52 pound and he would drop the claim for the 68 pound

im not offering ANYTHING unless i can get my 52 pound back

he hasnt said anything about the lense or the grill i assumed he got them back..if thats lost its his own fault as he had plenty of time to package it up properly in one big box instead of 2 boxs attached together or whatever..18 days from the time i paid until i got a tracking number.

I've asked ben to check the paypal account he used the 52 pound might be there unknowns to him as its not his name on the account so probably only used it for a couple of times

im waitin on his reply

I've had pats of Ben free drive shafts bulbs water temp adapters the list goes on. We even fitted my forged engine on his drive even put me up for the weekend. Even offered to lend me his truck go get home when we ran into problems. Send me a few things back along totally for free Ben is a good lad and a personal friend of mine. You lot just all jump on the band waggon.

Just using the same words you use

Your straight on the defence for ben but so far his service is shit 4 months to send an intercooler that he forgot about how can you forget an intercooler and the thing is he told jez he posted it then admitted he forgot if your going to lie stick to one story

Edited by turbomad

Im sure bens just having a bad time with this whole situation, Im pretty sure I've had some stuff off him before and its been fine.

I am a bit annoyed hes gone all quiet as i would have liked to see some evidence of the £52 being reclaimed by paypal.

Im sure bens just having a bad time with this whole situation, Im pretty sure I've had some stuff off him before and its been fine.

I am a bit annoyed hes gone all quiet as i would have liked to see some evidence of the £52 being reclaimed by paypal.

I've no sympathy for him at all if he hadn't of fucked me around in the first place I wouldn't have had to start a dispute and have to send back the light and it wouldn't have got broken he would have less of a bad rep I would have had everything I wanted he would have had the full money wed all be kissin his ass like all the other people who have dealt width him and not have had bad experiences.

"bens a good lad"etc what about kayleigh's brace..did she not have bad correspondence over that not gettin back to her about??

And jez takin 4 months to get a front mount that he "forgot about" even tho he told him it was sent

Lots of people I've dealth width probably think I'm sound but that mostly because I've never fucked anybody around like that..fair enough I might have forgot to reply to people on and off but not after taking there money then ignoring them.

Edited by christyep91

just to be clear, i aint on any bandwagon lol.

it just irritates me when in debates like this, simple questions are asked and they are just swept under the carpet with a big essay of a response. like a politicians answer to anything.

bottom line is its a simple resolution. lights arrive broken, receiver contacts sender to let him know, sender says the courier have broken them they were fine when they left me, sender takes it up with courier. simples.

if bens just been dopey or slow about it and he is genuine lad at heart then i honestly aplogise to him.

but it just stinks of dodgyness the way theres pages and pages of essay replies but no simple answer to that simple question.

Rich your not understanding the actual problem.(which in part is because of all the longwinded replies he gives)he never sent me all the parts in the first place and wouldn't reply to me..i made a dispute with PayPal he still wouldn't reply to me,PayPal told me to return what I had which I did in perfectly good packaging..a light got broke (which I think is shit)nobody contacted me to tell me to contact my courier,also somebody signed for it.

he just tries to claim all the money back for one broken light that wasn't in mint condition anyway.

What would you price one average headlight at ???

He's manipulating this whole thread to make it look like he's the one out of pocket..I've lost 52 pound out of it and ended up with nothing

He hasn't replied to say if he claimed for the lost light and grill (if they even exist) he could have claimed they were worth any amount

You seem to be genuinely in the middle about this just read back all this from the start its unreal the way he's changed it around to poor ben got his light broke boohoo

what about me I've lost 52 pound and if he got his way would have claimed the other 68 odd as well and for what one broken light..