• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

EEBCDCAE-238B-41BC-B230-B865C243EC74_zps

This arrived today, unsure what im gonna do with it yet. Options are cut the arches out and put some bolt arches and new sills. Strip it out and put a b16 or similar in it and track car and keep mine fresh and clean. Or just get the spares i need and pass it on

Decided to whip the engine out over the weekend and give it some love like i did to the starlet. Few mixed findings really. Confirmed the engine was forged, but a few downers. Piston seem to slap a bit when cold and this is visible with the head off although i believe clearances are measured at the bottom of the bore? Also middle cylinder seems to have det/ impact marks :(. Pistons were a custom £990 jobby :(

0CDFAF3A-44B3-4A8B-9B61-6897EB2DD40C_zps

Drove up with a few from Gloucester on a little stand. Nah try and stay out of all that rubbish, pissed them all off telling them to grow up and keep the noise down. Everyone makes a new group and thinks they are on to something massive. Just like to keep to a small group of mates

Aww that's awesome. Yeah pretty similar here also.

Yeah I hear you mate, that's a fair enough. I don't go religiously it's just something to do on a Sunday. My mate is all keen for them lot I just tend to keep to myself, plus I never have my car on the road anyway lol.

I'm pleased you like the Charade though lol. I think that's quality. And recently I have had people near me going out and buying Starlets and I understand what you were saying. Lucky for me they aren't interested in the GT's, more than the Glanza's, but still it's a little annoying seeing too many of them lol.

I never seen a Charade before you got one though, other than YouTube. If you are parked up somewhere I would love to have a proper look at it. It does look quality from your photos lol.

Yeh do enjoy it. Kinda fancy something else though, something mental. Dont use it daily so being good and fuel doesnt really bother me anymore

You must be same as me for getting bored of cars. Constantly on the lookout for something else!

What do you fancy next mate?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...