What is you favourite driving song?

lol @ nick, the reason i hadnt posted was because i couldnt think of a suitable track.

at present its 3 Inches of Blood: Night Marauders, and Goat Riders Hoarde, and also Divine Heresy: Failed Creation.

But my all-time favs for drivin is Fire it Up by Black Label Society, and also This Calling by All That Remains (the end-credit track from Saw III, if u can drum that fast I will lick your feet!).

Phil.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

night driving or cruising - pink floyd the division bell album (all of it), supertramp, dela soul, tribe called quest, jurrasic 5, ozmalti?

hooning it - anything by prodigy, motorhead is always good, drowing pool, cardigans - favourite game is a classic driving tune.

loads more but i would bore you

and who remembers this, cannot stop listening to this at the mo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2GIniVWmBY

lol @ nick, the reason i hadnt posted was because i couldnt think of a suitable track.

at present its 3 Inches of Blood: Night Marauders, and Goat Riders Hoarde, and also Divine Heresy: Failed Creation.

But my all-time favs for drivin is Fire it Up by Black Label Society, and also This Calling by All That Remains (the end-credit track from Saw III, if u can drum that fast I will lick your feet!).

Phil.

Divine Heresy are the nuts! :)

and as for the all that remains song the drums are triggered to the nuts

Divine Heresy, that single is UBER but their album....AWFUL!!! and Dino said they would be better than Fear Factory! idiot!

I saw All That Remains support Trivium once, mentalness!!! the lead guitarist is awesomeness!!! i have a mate who can drum along to that track! legend!

Phil.

or u could download them!

Divine Heresy, album is called Bleed the Filth

Machine Head, album is The Blackening

All That Remains, album is The Fall of Ideals.

Also, 1000posts ago SiCaln challeneged a race to 8000posts as he beat me to 7000.

WELL IN your FACE BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I BEAT U THIS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8000 posts!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am the UBER GEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beat u by 3 posts!!! mu'hahahahahahahaaaaa SUCK IT!

****ahem....clears throat and straightens tie...**** that is all

Phil.

i see most of them on a reg basis they live near me as do the guys from funeral for a friend.im prity sure i played battle of the bands with the bassist from bullet when he was in his old band nuke. you guys checked out caliban and i killed the prom queen? went to see them not long back and they were feckin awsome! :)

Caliban's new album ruled, and I only heard one song of "I Killed the Prom Queen", but despite the Emo band name, they were not bad

InFlames also makes for awesome Driving Music, or Amon Amarth "Versus The World" Album...Viking Metal ftwinz

Amon Amarth "Versus The World" Album...Viking Metal ftwinz

Dude, much love. Let's get jiggy wit' it sometime ;D

Absolutely loving the Coheed and Cambria at the moment, went to see them on the 2008 Kerrang Tour when they were in Manchester. Coheed + Circa Survive = a gig of pure awesomeness.

The Good Apollo I'm Burning Star I've, Volume One: From Fear Through the Eyes of Madness album (fucking hell, out of breath after typing that...), by Coheed has been lodged in my CD player for ages, alternated with the album On Letting Go by Circa Survive.