4E-FE plug and play chips.

Right so after a suggestion from a friend saying he had used this chip in his fiesta 1.6 Zetec and noticed a decent improvement in low end torque and not such a larger power drop off towards the end of the rpm range. Along with a few minor supporting mods. He said it was the best £60 he put into the car so far. That said I gave them a call n they said they would work well for the 4E-FE engines. Just wondering if any one else has tried these out or not? Would be good to here your feedback on such item.

91BBF488-B1EB-4DA0-A926-D44F0C04D5CB_zps

Regards

Liam

Edited by Ep82gi

most do absolutely nothing. if your a fan of mighty car mods they tryed one ( although not this brand) and it made no different when they sent it off to an electrical engineer to asses it turned out to be just a really complex circuit board that done nothing other than make you think it done something.

personaly i wouldnt bother

Thanks for that buddy. I was always told to avoid these but seamed strange my friend had such strong views about how great his was. Fiesta owners for you I suppose haha 😉

Bet theres a different label under that from some cheap old electrical gadget, They prob bulk buy, print some labels and slag some shit in there and flog it for £55 profit.

And your mate saying it feels better... if you just wasted £60 on something wouldnt you say the same?

Bet theres a different label under that from some cheap old electrical gadget, They prob bulk buy, print some labels and slag some shit in there and flog it for £55 profit.

And your mate saying it feels better... if you just wasted £60 on something wouldnt you say the same?

Haha yeah that's my thinking. Any suggestion on a good Ecu for n/a ???

As Shaun said mighty car mods had one tested by an electrical engineer and it was basically a complex looking circuit that only changed the colour of the light on it.

They also dyno'd the car with it and it didn't do anything lol

best thing to do to na is fit 4efte ecu and loom sensors and injectors to use the 7500rpm limiter and yes it feuls perfect on the na

Fair shout Colin but i have a GI 100ps model plus a few extra mods I'm just looking to get the best out of it really dude. I've got a second engine for it that I'm trying to build to a good spec but I'm hoping to keep it n/a

Had something like this on my Astra diesel turbo van a while back, easy to plug in etc, took it straight back out after an hour,revs went up a lot quicker then big jerk and engine stalled, then took 5 minutes again to start it, waste of time and money

Fair shout Colin but i have a GI 100ps model plus a few extra mods I'm just looking to get the best out of it really dude. I've got a second engine for it that I'm trying to build to a good spec but I'm hoping to keep it n/a

is your limiter 6500 or 7200 ???

tap in an emanage then i would say u already have the high rev limiter just slap on a ct9 kit 295cc turbo injectors and get it mapped your engine is strong !!! im boosting a gi engine :) 10 psi ct9 no problem also stock clutch will hold that

with other words turboing can be done very cheap in your case :)

thats just my 2c

tap in an emanage then i would say u already have the high rev limiter  just slap on a ct9 kit 295cc turbo injectors  and get it mapped   your engine is strong !!! im boosting a gi engine :) 10 psi ct9 no problem also stock clutch will hold that    

with other words turboing can be done very cheap in your case :) 

thats just my 2c

Thanks man. The engine feels bullet proof at the moment to be fair even after each service the oils almost as clear as when it went in.

Really how much would that be in total? No Idea in the price of turbo kits these day? :(

What sort of power have you made at 10psi and will it hold up for long or am I going to being looking at building a fte in the near future?

Thanks

Liam

that will last donkey tome mate ct9 10 psi

300 400£ +-

emanage 120/150 and mapping fee ???

295cc injectors 30/40

oem ct9 kit 120

oil lne and t piece 20£

cheap fmic ??

exhaust ( make your own fse )

or fit gtt loom ecu and sensors saves on mapping costs and makes it easier in the future to tune bigger