Where's all the starlets gone

i remember when i went to japfest 2 one year when i had my colt i was so impressed with how big the starlet club stand was compared to the other clubs, i only attended japfest 2 the other year and there was a massive amount of starlets! :)

its bullshit that most get broken and scrapped tho always see it as no one wants to pay the asking price

I want to the Scottish car show yesterday and there was more r34 gtr's than starlets....that I seen anyway. Think I'll have to get another soon, some stunning ones for sale I've noticed

That's the trouble people don't want to pay the money but they All soon realise how much you can spend to get the car to a decent spec , mines for sale at the moment i would never break it would much rather keep it if it came to that !

I want to the Scottish car show yesterday and there was more r34 gtr's than starlets....that I seen anyway. Think I'll have to get another soon, some stunning ones for sale I've noticed

Yeah only a few starlets at SCS!

My mk3 GT, a mk1 GT and think I saw 4 glanzas! That was it though

I can't say I'm surprised why they get broken to be fair. I shouldn't have bought my Starlet it's a dog. And it will cost me so much money to get to a good state again. Well has cost me so much money to get it running. Now I own one, I don't mind bringing this one back to full health. But had I known what you can get for the money, I wouldn't have bothered....Sad to say it. But for the money you can get a lot better examples.