• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I took the pic on the wrong side really haha!!

It's parked on a bit of a slant so the drivers side is taking the weight and looks really high!

Won't be going to any shows this year as it's absolutely skinted me :) will be out next year!!! Thanks for the kind messages

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome looking car! :) have you ever thought about having it painted the same colour instead of the wrap? :)

I'm happy with it wrapped, the finish on it is unreal! Fooled everyone into thinking it was a paint job :)

Plus side is that if I get any deep scratches or anything of the sort, it can easily be re-wrapped!

Whereas paintwork (for example on my old blue glanza) I never bothered getting fixed as I'd never get the paint matched perfectly

I'm happy with it wrapped, the finish on it is unreal! Fooled everyone into thinking it was a paint job :)

Plus side is that if I get any deep scratches or anything of the sort, it can easily be re-wrapped!

Whereas paintwork (for example on my old blue glanza) I never bothered getting fixed as I'd never get the paint matched perfectly

Is it a custom mix or a manufacturer colour? :)