wepr ramhorn manifold / downpipe restriction

Hi all so as you no I have a wepr ramhorn fitted to my forged build I made 297.5 bhp at the fly couldn't get any more due to something restricting flow possibly the manifold or down pipe. I say this because a friend of mine has the exact same set up on a forged glanza aswell and he is currently having the same problem. something is restricting flow. Would the reducer on the down pipe in the picture below cause this problem? Just for both of us having the same problem surly it's manifold or down pipe related. Cheers nick

post-8483-0-64659900-1438611421_thumb.jp

Because the Turbokit is designed to suit a standard size exhaust flange...

and then because the exhaust is designed to suit a standard size downpipe...

Go to a DECENT Fabricater.... Race-Tech/Dean@RW. etc and get the thing sorted. Wants to be at LEAST 2.5" go for 3" if you can!

Because the Turbokit is designed to suit a standard size exhaust flange...

and then because the exhaust is designed to suit a standard size downpipe...

Go to a DECENT Fabricater.... Race-Tech/Dean@RW. etc and get the thing sorted. Wants to be at LEAST 2.5" go for 3" if you can!

I won't be changing it now it's mapped and staying like it was just curious if that's what was restricting it.

or bigger 3" fse :) :) i doubt the manni will have any restriction in it

amigo you need to adjust your oil return the corner is lower then the sump hole wich aint good

it's a tiny bit twisted dude due to turbo location can't adjust it any more mate.

the oem flange wont be helping. if you have a decent exhaust place close just ask them to chop the reducer off at the downpipe and exhuast and replace it with a striaght bit of pipe with a slide fitiing in the middle. shouldnt could to much and then atleast its done and if you want abit more power can just get the map tweaked.

we can supply a 2.5" straight through downpipe. but you'd need to customize your exhaust to have it fit mate as your cat back is designed to fit stock cat. our downpipes come with stock fitment as default..but customer can request for 2.5" or even 3" straight through downpipes..downpipe end of the exhaust would need to be adjusted to fit with these options. getting rid of the restriction would give you a little more power.

we can supply a 2.5" straight through downpipe. but you'd need to customize your exhaust to have it fit mate as your cat back is designed to fit stock cat. our downpipes come with stock fitment as default..but customer can request for 2.5" or even 3" straight through downpipes..downpipe end of the exhaust would need to be adjusted to fit with these options. getting rid of the restriction would give you a little more power.

like i said above im already mapped now. Just curiois thats all cheers nick :)