• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just want to clean it up to start with but here is what i have planned so far :)

New front head lights

Clear indicators

Optional front lip

Put my alloys on from my yaris but paint them dark grey

Try and find a glanza s bonnet

I also wouldnt mind getting a little more power from it :)

I know it will have been asked so many times but what is the main things to do to get more power, is there any 4-2-1 manifolds availible for these

just want to clean it up to start with but here is what i have planned so far :)

New front head lights

Clear indicators

Optional front lip

Put my alloys on from my yaris but paint them dark grey

Try and find a glanza s bonnet

I also wouldnt mind getting a little more power from it :)

I know it will have been asked so many times but what is the main things to do to get more power, is there any 4-2-1 manifolds availible for these

Glanza s have the corolla intake on them already but I have an obx exhaust manifold on mine go check out my thread mate:)

Did it make much difference pal? I know when i put a obx 4-1 on the yaris it make a noticeable difference, i read some where that a 5afe manifold fits with some modification dont know how true this is

Mines made for a 5efe had to mod it to fit. Was a good noticeable different especially in top end power well worth getting if you can find one used mate:)

the car is a glanza s limited that's why the interior is different just letting ya know

tbh honest he car looks well repaired from the ding it had I had a starlet that was repaired before and looked ok but hid bad damage behind headlight

as for your question about light lenses fitting they do but if you want to fit the looms aswell for the twin side lights at back you need to use a red bulb at the bottom

Thanks for that mate :) i thought the glanza s had different interior so thats nice to know, so am i right in saying i could swap the lense and put a red bulb in the bottom side lights

mine had the side decals sorry I removed them always got it mistaken for a glanza v

IMG_20130609_135627_zpsb37587e5.jpg

yeah ya can swap the lenses ive 98 spec lights in my glanza v but it still has the 96 spec looms so ive only the top brakelight/sidelight which I plan on swapping the looms for 98 spec ones

Edited by JDMfreak

I changed the thermostat and temp sensor today and the fan now turns on, but the gauge still reads low temps so im gonna change the sensor that goes to the gauge, but the car still smells of petrol and smokes a little pus there is a black liquid coming through the exhaust :(

It has a thermostat pal as i have put a new one in, im starting to think the gauge its self is faulty now as when the thermostat git changed the fan started to turn on, its the un burnt fuel thats worrying me now, what else could make the car run rich so far i have changed,

Thermostat

2 temp sensors

o2 sensor