Hey guys,

Just bought myself a clean rust free glanza s import with only 77k miles on it 😊

There is a few problems however but not too bothered as i have always wanted a glanza,

Got a few plans for it nothing too much just little bits,

The problems with the car are

Cig lighter don't work

Washer jers don't work

The car is overfuelling (been told its the temp sensor due to the clocks are saying it always cold)

If any one could give me any advice on those problems that would be great ☺️

My previous car was a black yaris t sport made to look like a vitz rs import, was a really nice car and i did quite alot to it but i thought i would chase my dream of owning a glanza ☺️

Now the yaris was quite abit faster than the little glanza but i soon hope to put a 4efte in time to come but im in no rush as there is a few other bits i want to do first like front brakes, glanza v rear axle, late spec rear lights, optional extra front lip, clear front indicators & rear strut brace.

The car already has a few mods

Cat back exhaust

Induction kit

Glanza v bonnet

Optional rear lip

Lowered 40mm

Trd gear knob

Heres the glanza in all its glory and a few pic of the yaris 😀

7B68DA60-5147-47E1-B1D2-31BF20C32FDA.jpg

BEF181CF-128D-4016-ABF3-BE7CE2BA74EB.jpg

Heres my old yari

DSC_0225.jpg

DSC_0208.jpg

BAE54BB4-6B07-4821-9013-F712F07D1328.jpg

Edited by Jasonp-glanza-s
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No mate, i bought it off face book, i would like to know more info about the car due to a few people telling me a few worrying things about it 😕

Been told it has had 3 owners in the last three weeks and I've been shown a picture of it on back of a recovery truck,

And that is worrying me alot due to the problems i am having with it

Tbh pal i cant afford to get a glanza v just yet thats why i went ahead and bought this glanza s, not quite what i was hoping it was going to be but its actually not that bad, the plan is to try and fix the over fuelling problem before i decide what to do with it, i would love to save the car as it is really clean :)

Very true mate haha tbh mate dont let it put you off people give up to easy these days and aint willing to get there hands dirty or try to fix the problem so they jyst sell them on, hope you fix it it and do something awesome with it :)

How much did you pay it if you dont mind? Washer jets worked perfect when i had it, not sure about cigarette lighter as i never ever went to use it....i never had any problems with it at all and was never ever on a recovery truck when i owned it!

I used it daily and never had any bother all! Only thing went wrong was radiator and i replaced it with a brand new one!

Also trd gearkob is genuine :)

How much did you pay it if you dont mind? Washer jets worked perfect when i had it, not sure about cigarette lighter as i never ever went to use it....i never had any problems with it at all and was never ever on a recovery truck when i owned it!

I used it daily and never had any bother all! Only thing went wrong was radiator and i replaced it with a brand new one!

Also trd gearkob is genuine :)

Hes a genuine guy too mate, this guy looked after this car well! :)

I payed 1375 for it pal, i hadnt been told it had been in a little crash or anything so imo i think i over payed for it with the other bits what is wrong with it, i first noticed the cig lighter didnt work when i tried plugging in the satnav haha souldnt be too much to sort just going to clean it all up and bring it back to looking nice again :D

Dont worry its in good hands with me im not going to just pass it on like the last few owners (3 owners in the last 3 weeks before me)