Well the plan was to sell up after i got it all fixed but now I've decided to keep it pal I've fell back in love with it now its fixed haha,

A friend of mine did the axle but he said it was really simple to do and the old axle and the new one was put on in less than 2 hours, just try and do what i did and get a complete rear axle and its just a straight bolt on job :)

Yeah trying to find one not too far away is becoming hard don't wanna pay postage on one can imagine it been alot! Edited by Walker96
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

Well its time for an update,

As some of you may know i had the car up for sale as i wanted to get another yaris t sport, but i didn't have any serious interest in the car apart from people offering me silly money and citreon saxo vtr's for it haha so i have decided to keep it and spend some money on it,

Not much has gone on with it recently just put some new wheels on it,

My friend bought some enkei wheels so i basically stole them of him for the glanza haha there not to everyones taste but i love them

Here are some pics of how she sits now :)

414A37B0-33D7-4E33-9271-DF48991F90E1.jpg

CA2ACD53-D85C-43DD-9971-42C4660F7AB5.jpg

Looking good man! save some money up and get her boosted .... that will keep you interested in her ;)

james

Thanks mate, yeah thats the plan really, want to get a few bits for the body first and coilovers then its time for a turbo ;)

• 2 months later...

Well thought i should update again :)

So yeah the car went back up for sale again 😂

But decided not to sell as per usual i really do need to stop doing that but i never have much interest or serious buyers so i doubt it will ever get sold haha, (not one person has come view the car haha)

Well any ways i bought a starlet to break that had a few parts on it that i wanted for the glanza which are reflect rear lights, clear front indicators, there was also a few suprises that was on the car including some rare n/a headlight covers and a rare optional extra starlet boot mat which im unsure wether to sell or not as i have no inturest in it but want to keep it as its so rare lol but im sure i would let it go for a good enough offer lol

Also bought a uncut 98 spec bumper and got a optional lip for it too :)

Will upload with pictures once i have a few bits painted with the bumper as the mirrors & rear plate holder could do with new paint too,

Also if anyone is interested i will be putting up a post for the breaker i have amd some parts i will have for sale shortly

Edited by Jasonp-glanza-s
  • 2 months later...

Time for a update :D

Well finally bit the bullet and decided to turbo haha

Went and got most parts yesterday from lukep and fiddlersport

(Both top guys and by the way)

Luke took me out in his 4efe turbo and was really impressed with how it goes haha so makes me more excited to get mine done now :D

So heres the parts i have bought

Full 96 spec glanza Loom

Ecu

Fte Inlet manifold and throttle body

Fte Sump

Manifold

Standard cat

Top mount intercooler

Fte Fuel rail

Fte Injectors

Ct9 hot pipe

Fuel pressure regulator

Fte Thermostat housing

Fte Clocks

Stalks

Fte clutch

Fte flywheel

Fte Oil fiter housing

Fte Rocker cover

Actuator

Water lines

Oil lines

Glanza distributor

Glanza map sensor

plug leads with king lead

Turbo front caliper carriers (for bigger discs)

Just short of a ct9 and new gaskets and maybe a few sensors then im good to go :)

I still need to get my uncut 98 spec bumper and lip painted but concentrating on boost first haha

Also got some omp bucket seats and black sparco harnesses to put in too :)

20F23A7E-E8A1-46BD-89CB-988B1602A82B.jpg

Edited by Jasonp-glanza-s