I can't see how to upload a picture on here and I've started to strip the inside out I want to keep the exterior quite standard apart from wanting a glanza rear bumper as the current one had a huge hole cut out of it by the previous owner so he could have a big exhaust. Once I've done the inside how I want it roll cage and everything then eventually think about anxiety engine swap. But like I said I want to keep the outside standard ie tte rear spoiler 😊

Guide to uploading photos

http://www.ukstarletowners.com/page/articles.html/_/club-site/sharing-photos-on-the-website-r27

Alternatively you can use the pc version (non mobile site) and in the full editor you can directly upload images. Not sure if you need to be a paid member for that option though

Guide to uploading photos

http://www.ukstarletowners.com/page/articles.html/_/club-site/sharing-photos-on-the-website-r27

Alternatively you can use the pc version (non mobile site) and in the full editor you can directly upload images. Not sure if you need to be a paid member for that option though

Thanks morgey that did the trick. I know it's not a great pic but that's the best I could do for now 😊

Got my new sidelights today will upload a pic of them when it's darker so can see better eventually I will want to get some crystal headlights but not right this second as I will want to find out if you can get an aftermarket hood for an sr without having to change bumper/lights

No I don't want to glanza rep I want to keep it standard on outside as possible apart from maybe rear bumper as current one has a huge hole cut out. Want the glanza bumper or similar so I can put a new exhaust on might get the front tte splitter from id workz eventually. Also keeping the tte spoiler too. More want a sleeper basically

Fuel filter isn't too bad I'm sure there's tutorials on here for replacing it.

Car looks good, if I didnt have a white sr I'd be after a black I actually think it's the best colour in them.

I have tried looking for a tutorial but not had much luck. Thanks I'm glad it's black to be honest if it wasn't I'd want it black Anyway.

If you undo the pipes on the top and bottom of the fuel filter, then undo the bolts that hold the fuel filter on, then just replace it with the new one and bolt everything back up again. I hope that makes sense.

Ye it does but I saw somewhere online that you should leave the fuel cap open or something so you don't get a load of pressure and fuel everywhere also I saw one where it said to take out the fuse for the fuel pump?

Fuel will come out no matter what. The cap wont make any differece as theres a pump in the way.

And dont worry about taking the fuse out, just dont start the car lol.

Or if you want to be safe you should really disconnect the battery as not to short anything out and create a spark but its really nothing to worry about I've pumped fuel out of my tank by disconnecting the fuel line and putting it in a bucket the turning the car over lol.

Onces its all done, let the fuel pump prime by turning the ignition on, check it, if its ok, Just start it up and check for any leaks again. 👍

Fuel will come out no matter what. The cap wont make any differece as theres a pump in the way.

And dont worry about taking the fuse out, just dont start the car lol.

Or if you want to be safe you should really disconnect the battery as not to short anything out and create a spark but its really nothing to worry about I've pumped fuel out of my tank by disconnecting the fuel line and putting it in a bucket the turning the car over lol.

Onces its all done, let the fuel pump prime by turning the ignition on, check it, if its ok, Just start it up and check for any leaks again. 👍

Thanks I really appreciate that I will give it a go at some point will probably do that before changing the spark plugs oil filter and oil will let you know how it goes