98 spec glanza :)

• 6 months later...

Bump!! Still look looking 6 months later all the ones I have been looking at are owned by idiots and are ticking time bombs, why does no one do anything properly

Someone on here must have one for me !!

and a starting bid of £6499 we all no that's not going to happen, I thought I was lucky to get £2900 for my mint original low mileage auto v, and that's not even got the right seats in it and what's with all that rubber around the bumpers? Take that off and take the paint off with it too.

Example my old v sold last year.

DSC_0326_zpseaunfybh.jpg

I know your pain brother!

When I was looking for mine 2 years ago it took me nearly a year to find a decent 98 spec that was standardish. Thing is you can find a few in the first couple months but most are nails because theyve been owned by idiots. Theyre gettin even rarer these days.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tried everywhere pal seen a few but they have been dogs, and for price of a fresh import there's better cars for money imo.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

There is 2 very nice glanza v on Jap auctions at the moment, 40000 & 43000km, grade 4 & grade 4.5 you will not get better than that, go on opjp.co.uk sign up then have a nosey on there auctions, the red v looks lovely. All this time you have been looking you could of had one landed by now.

I'm going to be selling mine. 1999 T reg Glanza V which is standard apart from TRD suspension, TRD front anti roll bar and TRD engine mounts. Has fully optional kit including duck spoiler and lots of optional extras. Absolutely mint car with no rust at all. Owned by me (fully qualified Nissan master tech and Nissan mechanic for 13 years) so everything has been done properly. Owned by me since import in 2011. Let me know if you are interested. :)