>>>>JAE 2008<<<<

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dads not letting me in the car with my mate!!! Cuz he hasnt passed that long ago.

Oh Well next year

You might ba able to cram in with us dude I've found all the tent and stuff out so I'll pack it all in and see how much room there is in the car!

Your dad. Would let you come with me wouldn't he?

we're coming up on the friday, after work (afternoon), be me plus tc-dave in his celica gt-four, then the scottish cunts when they fly down to ricks (they'll be in with us probs).

Yea mate, we'll be there whenever you and rick are, we're flying thursday night so we'll be paiz with rick then. ^^

You might ba able to cram in with us dude I've found all the tent and stuff out so I'll pack it all in and see how much room there is in the car!

Your dad. Would let you come with me wouldn't he?

Cheers for the offer dude!!!

Not sure to be honest mate because he wont let me in the car with my mate who he knows well, so i dont think he will let me in the car with somebody that he dosent know if you know what i mean.

Not sure to be honest mate because he wont let me in the car with my mate who he knows well, so i dont think he will let me in the car with somebody that he dosent know if you know what i mean.

Wow your dad is stricted!! Poor you, iam sure Rob's a safe driver B)

thats when you have to make up some BS...say your going on the train or something, then go to your mates/bowers etc. B)

Just to make it harder for you liam, ive got room in mine, only me going now so there loads of space.

Wow your dad is stricted!! Poor you, iam sure Rob's a safe driver :p

Hes not that bad really!! I've seen rob driving a few times and he drives very safe but my dad dont know that!

thats when you have to make up some BS...say your going on the train or something, then go to your mates/bowers etc. :p

I aint lying to him because then if something happens i am screwed.

Cheers for the lift offers guys they are apprieciated. I will ask my dad again soon and update on here with any news.

Looks like we are coming up on the friday after work now so be up in the evening some time, and will have to leave sunday morning, need to be in Swansea sunday night ready for exams monday :p

Im happy to chuck some money in for the markee or whatever if i do it on the day

Think DannyG may be coming aswell although not sure wether hes bringing his car or just riding with me

Im well excited!

I&#39;ve got like a 9 man tent in my garage sure my parents wont mind us borrowing it as long as it gets back in one piece

Either that or might have a 2 man one hiding away

Sorry, I have wanted to post to say i am coming but I haven't been able to, due to being in hospital since last week. I have a 4mm kidney stone and have not been able to pass it, yes that's right, piss it out! So therefore i am going to need surgery on the 28th august!!! So whilst you guys are setting up at JAE i will have a camera up my penis! But i've decided to not let it ruin my Weekend, so I shall be coming up on the friday hopefully, with very sore privates!

Yours painfully, Joe