>>>>JAE 2008<<<<

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea ithought so too from what john the organiser said the camp and stand will be one block just segmented into two so it will all still be close together. But if you are camping on the club stand your automatically struck from the best club comp!!!

I've just had a bit of a brain wave. Last year the site went down about a week before and i didn't have a clue what was going on. Can we exchange Telephone numbers so we have a good solid form of contact between.

PM me for my number and PM me to give me yours etc.

This stand is going to be brilliant. Which reminds me. Mark that huge ass marquee is still up in my garden taking up a huge amount of space. We need to pack it away now. Plus it nearly took off the other day. :lol:

Bourkey

on the subject of booze the venue has a strictly NO i repeat NP GLASS on site and yess security will be having a peeky int the car for glass bottles etc so dont bother bringing any cans are fine as far as im aware but strictly NO glass :lol:

yeah we will have to get it down asap! im just gonna bring loooooads of cans lol mmmmmmmmmmmm cans the second the tents and marquee are up i shall be drinking! :lol:

if someone is lifting me i am gonna bring some crates.

and why after the marquee... cant you multi task?

were just askin for £7 from each person that wants to contribute mate, and on the day is fine by me. :lol: hope to see you there mate!

i can stretch to that :p

still not pos on it, i would love to come.. but maybe my arrangements are changing to going to hammersmith by coach.. then train to braintree then bus to colchester, but im not sure.

could pocket the 40-50 quid and make myself a set of paseo lips... not sure :(

the only thing im worrying about is the trains.. as i get off one, i gotta get on another thats leaving at that exact time :@

so no doubt i gotta run and im not doing that :lol:

also cant find trains from hammersmith tube station to braintree :@

the only thing im worrying about is the trains.. as i get off one, i gotta get on another thats leaving at that exact time :@

so no doubt i gotta run and im not doing that :lol:

also cant find trains from hammersmith tube station to braintree :@

that doesn't work in this country buddy... the train will be late...

mmm let me think about this...im spendin my dosh on insurance...im gonna have to rape a bank for petrol...and i have to bring down so many bits man...tools...tent...bags...etc etc