>>>>JAE 2008<<<<

moaning about 2 and a half hours?

i'm in bristol, its even further than reading, you bunch of nubs. i'll pickup shelly on the way, and by pickup i mean kidnap, in a bag, with the assistance of chloroform.

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am back. Yes I have internet in my home so we can get this whole shebang moving again.

If enough of us are up for it, we can sort out buying tickets early. We need at least 10 people to buy tickets early/discounted. Prices are £15 OTD / £12 ADV. These prices obviously don't include postage from me to you, I'm not the post office so won't be doing it free! If there's enough interest, I'll sort some early tickets out but I wasn't sure how many would be interested.

I've been in contact with john whilst I've been offline & I'll be booking the stand this week, next week at the latest. Any comments on where you'd like to be are welcome although rick has already made it clear where he wants tsukz. ;)

Who do I pay and when? Been asked on a few stands and originally intended to have a night-spirit stand for our cars :) but if there's space on the UKSC stand that's good enough for me!

The stand booking forms are on there way to the organisers as we type your more than welcome on the stand night spirit in fact it would be our honour. Tickets are available on the gate or if there is enough interest ill sort out some advance tickets but the savings wont be huge but ill sort that out in the comming weeks!!

Just had quick count up of other clubs attending and i think there are 52 clubs confirmed already with a hefty trade area as always and couple of maggazines in attendance as always!!

• 2 weeks later...

ill pay up early to, shud b nice to goto a show not far from me for a change

THURSDAY 28th (set up day*)

rob_bower (A)

barneyboy1997 (A)

Sparky (A-possibly)

Rob_Bee*R (A)

Fishy89 (A)

Streetracer_starlet (A)

enzo(A)

tinkerbell(A)

rick (A)

ecks (A)

Kennedy (be with either me or harrison) (A)

SiCaln (A)

tintin (A)

Muddyell (A)

starbogt (A)

Mikey Jay (hopefully with Joey) (A)

AntEP82

FRIDAY 29th (first day of the show)

Vez (A)

!Rush! (A)

Bourkey (A)

Glanza Al (A)

Dazwin (A)

SATURDAY 30th

Markoos (A)

ChrisB (A)

SUNDAY 31st

rob_bower (D)

Barbeyboy1997 (D)

Vez (D)

Sparky (D)

!Rush! (D)

Bourkey (D)

Rob_Bee*R (D)

Fishy89 (D)

Streetracer_starlet (D)

enzo(D)

tinkerbell(D)

rick (D)

eck (D)

Kennedy (D)

SiCaln (D)

Glanza Al (D)

Muddyell (D)

starbogt (D)

Markoos(D)

Mikey Jay (D

ChrisB (D)

AntEP82 (D)

Dazwin (D)

Yes we are Markoos. Where on the stand depends on how early you get there. As im setting off a good 8 hours before you i'll be getting my spot on Friday around Midday. Have you seen Fee's house size tent yet Mark? She want me to set that up for you as well.

Also, i have a very good size BBQ if people want me to bring it down. It's gas powered and i've got a massive full bottle as well. Do you all want it?

Bourkey